Illustrator Wireframes for Beat Mechanic
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $300
- Penyertaan diterima: 19
- Pemenang: saliyachaminda
I am updating the UI for one of my apps. It is long overdue, so I'm hoping to redesign the entire UI and reintroduce it with a bang. You can check out the existing UI here: [login to view URL]
I've moved the UX around so now I need your help designing 2 pages <see attachments>.
The first intro page
- Left side is completely empty; this space is really up to your imagination. Maybe relate to the app logo? Maybe some cool abstract graphics? etc...
- consists of 4 buttons.
- Create new takes you to the recorder page.
- Load allows you to pick from a list of previous recordings
- Freestyle is essentially a page for adhoc recording
- Tutorial is exactly that
The Recorder Page
- a lot of things going on here. and a lot of dynamic components. Please make sure that there is enough contrast between the background and all things on the foreground
- "rename" renames the name of the New Track
- "record" records a new beat for that row
- "play" plays back the recording for that row
- each [x] is a beat. the + and - in the row allows you to add and subtract beats in that row. This row can potentially become horizontally scrollable.
Bottom Bar section
- "3 Beats: ADD REMOVE" allows you to add more rows. the # indicates how many beats you have total. ADD becomes 4, REMOVE becomes 2, etc...
- "Play track" allows you to play all of the rows at once; "Stop playing" does the opposite.
- "Save" saves this track so that you can load it later
- There should also be a up and down toggle to adjust the speed of the playback
Things I like but not a must
- Android's Material Design paradigm
- The 2 pages should relate to each other somehow, not just 2 random pages that look cool by themselves.
- I prefer self explanatory icon based buttons over text buttons. If you can't, then use fairly self explanatory icons + terse text beneath the button. I just really want to avoid text buttons if I can.
- I intend on keeping the logo the same. If you can somehow work the logo into the app, that would be even cooler
- I like abstract art work over just plain obvious things
- I'm thinking about adding a togglable metronome light on the recording page...
- I need everything in vector form so that I can resize w/o loss in quality
- All the content you enter must be original content so that I don't have to deal with copyrights
- If you do win this contest, I will own all copy rights of the work you've submitted to me in the end
Maklum balas Majikan
“Fast turn around time; professional skill set; great attention to details. Everything you need from an UX expert.”
kuixotic, United States.