Improve the design of www.miaflix.com
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $40
- Penyertaan diterima: 5
- Pemenang: theinspiredart
Touch-up to the landing page (color scheme, logo, background picture) of www.miaflix.com. I am interested in design, NOT coding.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We plan to offer for rent restored Blu-Ray copies of old and rare movies. That’s the reason we have a projector and a TV (in the attached version of the homepage picture) on our front page. “MIA” in the name of the company means a military term “missing in action” (i.e. forgotten). That’s the reason we were trying to incorporate “military/dog tags” that you see in the upper-left corner of the page into our design.
What I need to be done with the front page
* Memorable and recognizable logo and front page appearance. Currently, we have the “dog tags”. I don’t like them much, nor do I like the way they are placed on the page. The company motto (“Blu-ray rentals the other guys left behind”) doesn’t look well as a part of the logo since it’s almost unreadable; it should probably be moved elsewhere.
* Good color palette that is easy on the eyes, inviting, and memorable. The current “green-ish” looking one is neither, unfortunately. Obviously, neither the Netflix nor Blockbuster’s schemes should be used.
* An (old) movies theme is what we are looking for, but you also need to keep a reference to “MIA” (for example, through using the dog tags I am using right now or otherwise). Keep in mind that the header is used for other pages as well.
* Attached is the PSD picture I have in mind for the background image ([login to view URL]). Feel free to modify it the way you see fit or even leave the existing background if you prefer that. The dimensions are up to you as well.
* Webpages of other companies that rent DVDs: [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
* If there is a nice way to add "Browse DVDs" link (and maybe some other links from the very bottom of the page) to the header -- that could be helpful. That's in addition to the main menu that appears in the middle of the page -- it should still be there.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Very happy with the work done. Aryan from \"theinspiredart\" handled everything well, responded to my demands quickly and professionally, and delivered the work on time. Will gladly hire again.”
rnikolsko, United States.