Indian Writers to write Highly Inspiring Article for Indian Readers
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: ₹7000
- Penyertaan diterima: 9
- Pemenang: talenthub
I want a great piece of work (600 words or more) for my first editorial posting.
This is a fresh and completely new online magazine for INDIAN readers, starting from January 2014. I need a Welcoming Article (in English - use generous words to address a common man) with greetings and wishes so that readers can feel inspiring and motivated.
*IMPORTANT* Completely new and original content.
-----Suggestions and Ideas-----
- New Magazine for New India that is recognized as Emerging World Power
[url removed, login to view]
Welcome message for Indian readers residing in India and abroad and also those foreign nationals visiting India and visiting our website.
- What is a common man's life like in India and what he can expect from new India
- References of national news, reports and events from 2013 is good idea only if you can relate them or tell people what they can learn from past. If you are adding such information or data, make sure that they are correct and accurate.
- Quotes from big (Indian) personalities could be included
copy link to browser address bar*** [url removed, login to view]
and you can also try common but sensible HINDI sayings,
for example: "Jahan Chah Wahan Rah" [url removed, login to view]
- As we are promising to our readers quality articles, genuine information and lifestyle tips, tell them how the magazine can change their lives.
- the magazine will empower a common man and help them in all possible ways.
- Important: Answer to Social Responsibility
- Also tell them to involve, help and spread the things about the Magazine.
The whole idea is placing feel good statements with impressions of past, present and what future has to offer in the context of India. These are just suggestions. Let your imaginations fly and write creatively. New ideas are welcome and ask me if anything stops you from thinking unthinkable.
Maklum balas Majikan
“I got just what I expected...even more than that. Rally amazing. I am very very very happy. Thanks.”