Logo Design and Corporate Identity Design for Payment Lawyers/Consultancy company
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: €150
- Penyertaan diterima: 27
- Pemenang: suparman1
We are looking for a professional and powerful logo for a website that promotes the services of two payment lawyers (female) offering their (consulting) services to online retailers and financial institutions worldwide. One is based in the US and the other in Europe and our target group is based everywhere around the globe. The logo is also to be used on other documents like business cards, bios, email and letters. The domain name of the company's website will be [url removed, login to view] but there will be two companies behind this website. Therefore we do not want any letters/abbreviations embedded in the logo. It must fit with a transparent/white background.
We are further looking for a fitting corporate design for the bios attached (bio must not encompass more than 1 page) and to be used for the business cards and letters as well.
Green is a color used often in the payment industry and it associates people with money what the payment/ financial services business is about. The color must not be too dark but also not too light. Attached an example of the color in mind.
Our services entail:
- Providing regulatory and strategic guidance on compliance matters and new product development and implementation
- Identifying potential areas of regulatory compliance vulnerability and risk and developing corrective action plans
- Adapting company policies to mitigate financial, regulatory and reputational risk and to ensure regulatory compliance in various EU countries
- Providing counsel with respect to business acceptance strategies for payment services
- Assessing business model feasibility under regulatory and card scheme rules
- Advising on legal and business process improvements
- Preparing contract templates (merchant, PSP, PF, ISO, acquirer, third party service provider) that are in line with industry standards while being ‘sellable’ to customers
- Providing strategic advice on contractual matters with clients, banks and business partners
• Negotiation of e-commerce contracts with partners, vendors, acquirers and merchants;
• Drafting “industry standard” contract templates for payments suppliers;
• Growing and optimizing vendor and PSP relationships for suppliers and merchants;
• Managing the RFP assessment and selection process for merchants;
• Assessing foreign exchange models;
• Advising on Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements; and
• Strategic payments and global product counseling.
Target group: merchants (online retailers), banks, financial institutions, acquirers, payment service providers - everyone active in the payment industry.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Second part of the work was not delivered with quality as required.”