Logo Design for India Self-Help Non-Profit
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $120
- Penyertaan diterima: 102
- Pemenang: lucasmatney
I am needing a new logo to promote our non-profit organization in India. We are called 'Aatma Vikas' which is Hindi for Self Progress. We operate technical training centers in rural and urban areas. If you really want to become acquainted with our focus, you can view our 4 minute video here - [url removed, login to view]
I don't want to direct creativity too much, but here are the ideas I'm interested in seeing implemented:
- Logo that promotes upward mobility, maybe with an arrow, a hand, some way of showing that this is improving the lives of those
- Logo that has an 'Indian' type feel, either with shapes or font
- Logo that uses colors that show an Indian theme - tumeric yellow, safron green, bright bold oranges/reds
- Logo that uses colors that fade/shade, as I believe these often look more eye-catching
- Logo can also incorporate the translated phrase 'Self Progress' - IE - Aatma Vikas
Hindi for Self-Progress
- Logo that has a complementary theme to the CICM logo attached, as that is our main partner organization
- Logo that has researched other leading international development NGOs to understand what donors would find appealing (Acumen Fund, World Vision, Technoserve, Hope International, World Relief).
Logo should be warm and should draw you in, compel you to learn more about the organization - it shouldn't be cold, one dimensional, or too business looking. Be creative, all caps, all undercase, an image/icon drawn into/around the text, anything that you think reflects our work and focus. I know this is all a little vague, but please direct questions for clarification to me.
PS. Attached is CICM logo which I would like ours to complement, and our former and current logo.