Logo Design for IRP
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $500
- Penyertaan diterima: 60
- Pemenang: emilan
We are Indigenous Reading Project (IRP) - a new Australian not-for-profit organisation. We use e-Readers (Kindle) to improve the literacy rates of Australian Indigenous students.
1. The logo MUST be a symbol representing a student using an e-Reader. It also MUST be clear that the device is wirelessly connected to the internet.
2. Our target audience are School Teachers, Students, Donors.
3. Style/Look - we like simple, clean and minimalist look.
4. A one or two colour logo is absolutely fine.
5. Our preferred colours - Dodger blue #1E90FF (30,144,255), Black #000000 (0,0,0)
The logo will be used for a website and also for print - you will need to supply the final design in both png and jpeg formats. Attached below are some example logos. You need to look at these before you start.