Logo for a health and fitness shop
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $150
- Penyertaan diterima: 5
- Pemenang: orseone5
The shop's name is "TOP FORM". To provide some context, when we say someone is in "top form" then he/she is "in very good or ideal physical shape."
The shop will be selling health and fitness related items, such as:
- gym supplements, proteins powders
- sports apparel
- vitamins and supplements
- The shop is gearing towards male customers, but we wouldn't want the logo to be too masculine that it discourages female customers to shop with us.
- Since most of the shop's customers are men, we prefer designs that have strong and sharp edges
- The logo must be adaptable to different colors and different backgrounds colors
- We want the logo to be impactful and unique
- The graphic part of the logo must embody the shop name "TOP FORM" in some way. The attached example logos are great examples of this.
The design must have these variants:
1. Variation where "TOP FORM" is just the initials "TF". This does not mean that the graphic must contain "TF". The graphic can be anything, in the attached example, the graphic is a mountain.
2. Banner format
3. Avatar format
4. Minimal logo versions that are perfect for stickers, labelling, packaging
5. Versions with different color palette, i.e. different logo colors against different background colors
The attached example logos are from a similarly named shop and are similar to what we're looking for. The mountain in the attached sample logos loosely conveys the message "TOP FORM":
- Mountain peaks represent top
- The mountain also resembles hiking or conquering challenges -- very related with being fit or living a healthy lifestyle
The attached logos are just examples and you may take a different aesthetic as long as the graphic conveys "TOP FORM" in some way. We want to see something original. WE DON'T WANNA SEE ANY MOUNTAINS IN THE DESIGN. Go crazy with the logos. We want to see impactful and unique designs.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Was able to respond to feedback, even totally changing the direction of the design. Clear on what he's good at and what skills he doesn't have. Able to give advice after awarding. Highly recommended!”