Logo for new indoor/outdoor virtual golf and games center
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $200
- Penyertaan diterima: 24
- Pemenang: AalianShaz
We are looking for a logo for our new company, which we can be used for a variety of applications, including: stationary, store signage, website, merchandize, storefront windows, banners, etc.
We are a new indoor/outdoor golf and games center based in the Turks & Caicos Islands. We will offer several indoor golf and games simulators and an outdoor bouncy castle park. We need a logo that additional wording can be added to, so it can be used in various locations, i.e for the indoor games center and for the outdoor fun park. The additional wording that we may need added is:
1. Indoor Golf
2. Indoor Golf and Games
3. Golf and Games Center
4. Outdoor Fun Park
5. Kids Outdoor Fun Park
For general guidance only, we have attach a few logos to give you an idea, but please be as creative as you like. We also a sample of the proposed color scheme, which will also be used in our unit fit-out, being greys, light mint green and a vibrant orange.
For the successful logo/logos we will need all of the design files and all copyright to the designs. The design files should be in scalable file types, such as AI (Adobe Illustrator) as well as large jpeg and png with transparent background. We will also need the designs in both color and a grey scale.
We have also attached a couple of images of the store signage locations and windows, just in case this is of assistance.
We have started the budget for this project at the lower end of the scale, but if the design is something we love, we will happily add a little bonus to for the winning logo.
Thank you for your participation and good luck!
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS (1st JUNE 2015)
OK designers, as I am sure you can imagine, choosing a logo for a new business venture is never easy, and more difficult with several selectors involved. You can see from the ratings the the ones that are interesting to us, but none are a clear winner so far. So below are some key points.
1. Please re-read the contest brief, any questions don't hesitate to ask.
2. Colors: Entry #1 has the orange and grey quite nice and entry #24 the light green looks about right. You don't have to use all 3 colors.
3. Text: The letters 'I G C' should form the main part of the logo and can be enhanced, designed and detailed in anyway you like, but all 3 letters should be identifiable. See entries #1, #9, #22, #23, #29, #30,
4. Text: This is not just a golf center, but will also offer general video games, including racing simulators (Project Cars, Forza, etc), plus maybe some other multi-player games. The words as per the brief 'Indoor Golf & Games' or 'Golf & Games Center' should be used around the main logo, either below it or rapping around it somehow. If you prefer to offer two logos, both with the same 'IGC' element, but one with a golf twist and one with a racing/games twist, that is fine, but they must be like a twin brother and sister. Entry #22, #23, #32 and #38
5. You can also add the words 'Turks & Caicos Islands', if you like, as this maybe useful in some logo applications.
6. Fonts: Always tricky as this can make or break a logo and is design dependent, but the font used in entry #9 and #40 for the words 'indoor golf' is quite nice.
Just wanted to give you all some more detailed feedback on the competition so far, which has been great and we thank you all for taking the time to participate.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Really excellent to work with! Great communication and willing to go the extra mile. This guy really made the whole experience a pleasure and I would be happy to work with this freelancer again!””
IGCtci, United States.
Penyertaan teratas dari peraduan ini