Logo required for Sports and Fashion Company
- Status: Pending
- Hadiah: £750
- Penyertaan Diterima: 286
PLEASE READ THIS BRIEF. TOO MANY GENERIC ENTRIES NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT WE REQUIRE.
Please do not waste your own time with entries that don’t fit this brief. They will not be considered.
Our company is called FTBLRS CLB (stands for The Footballers Club) and we are a UK based sports group that operates within the football industry.
We have four sectors to our business – consultancy, recruitment, coaching and fashion.
As a company, our ethos and culture will be to identify as a football club for everyone. We will stand for unity, innovation, inclusion and community, and will support equality within racism, sexism, etc.
About The Logo
The logo must optimise the ethos and culture of the business, so the logo must be black and white in colour to support our planned marketing messages of being a ‘Club With No Colour’.
The reason for the black and white is two-fold.
1. Within team sports, clubs are associated to a ‘team’ colour. This is something to identify your love for a specific team. With FTBLRS CLB we want to visually represent that we are neutral from a colour, representing that all within football can be a part of our club.
2. We want to support equality messages within race, gender and sexuality. Again, removing all colour from our branding will again be another visual representation that colour doesn’t matter.
What we are looking for within a logo is something that is fashion-conscious. We need something that is minimalist, modern and timeless all at the same time. It needs to be multi-faceted and looks suitable on clothing just as much as it does as a letter heading or sports jersey shirt sponsor.
With that in mind, any entries should consider the below points;
- The logo design must be supported with an emblem/symbol.
- The logo design must be inspired from a minimalistic point of view.
- The logo design must have hidden meaning and creates a story for us to tell.
- It must be fashion-conscious.
- It must have a unique font that is easy to identify as relating to our brand.
- It must be creditable in a fashion world and looks ‘high-end’.
- It must be black and white in design.
- NO emblem designs consisting of FC. The emblem must meet the criteria outlined here.
- The emblem/symbol must include something to identify that FTBLRS CLB will have four different sectors to the business.
- The emblem/symbol should identify that we are a football-based company in a creative fashion. PLEASE NO GENERICLOOKING FOOTBALL ICONS.
- The emblem/symbol must show that we stand for equality, diversity, community and inclusion for all, without looking political
- The emblem/symbol must show that what we unite football players, coaches, supporters, clubs. There is no divide.
- The emblem/symbol should identify all of the above in a discreet/abstract fashion.
- The emblem/symbol should work as a football badge, without looking like a typical football badge.
We have provided visual inspiration for the types of logos we like.