NASA Challenge: Design a Banner for the NASA Human Health and Performance Center
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $100
- Penyertaan diterima: 18
- Pemenang: ducdungbui
the NASA Human Health and Performance Center (NHHPC) is a global convener of government, industry, academic, and non-profit organizations that support the advancement of human health and performance innovations for space flight, commercial aviation, and challenging environments on Earth. Our member organizations participate in face-to-face workshops, webcasts, and contribute to quarterly newsletters to share best practices and formulate collaborative projects in the areas of innovation; education and inspiration; human health; research and technology development; performance, human factors, and human system engineering; and environment and habitability. Our goals are to:
- Advance human system research and technology, process, and practice innovations
- Facilitate collaborative projects that advance human spaceflight capabilities and address national and global human health and performance needs
- Integrate human health and performance efforts and results across NHHPC member organizations
- Provide a resource for integration and coordination within NASA for proposals, risk assessments, and requirements to inform the human exploration missions and technology needs
- The goal of this challenge is to design a sophisticated banner to represent the NASA Human Health and Performance Center (NHHPC). The design may be used in other public communication efforts and promotion products for NHHPC.
The NASA Human Health and Performance Center is a virtual center that brings organizations together to advance human health and performance innovations for life in space and on Earth by sharing best practices and engaging in collaborative projects.
For inspiration for this design challenge, we have provided a few key themes we associate with NHHPC’s role:
Human Factors and Performance
Habitability and Environment
Research and Technology Development
Education and Outreach
The banner should fit into the new NASA external portal template color scheme. A good example of the new external template with an existing banner is at www . nasa . gov / centers / johnson / home / index.html.
- Web Banner Requirements:
Size: 1366 pixels by 215 pixels
Content: visually interesting, but doesn't have to be purely representational (e.g., a complete aircraft or full view of the Earth).
Text: There should be NO text on the image. The lower-left corner should be dark and uncluttered so white text displayed over it will be legible.
- Preview Image Requirements:
Please create your banner preview as one (1) 1366px x 215px JPG or PNG file in RGB color mode at 72dpi.
- Source Files Requirements:
All original layered source files of the submitted design. Files should be created in Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, or Photoshop and saved as layered AI, EPS, PSD files respectively.
- Stock Photography Requirements:
Stock photography is not allowed in this contest. All submitted elements must be designed solely by the submitter.
- Requirements: Does your banner meet the requirements as stated within the challenge?
- Quality: Does your banner look fresh, professional, and clean?
- Concept: Does your banner complement the NHHPC objectives?
Maklum balas Majikan
“Ducdungbui did an outstanding job of creating a graphic banner for use with our NASA Human Health and Performance Consortium. This was a contest and Ducdungbui\'s design was selected from 24 entries.”
nasacoeci, United States.