Need a UI designed for SaaS project. Test contest.
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $200
- Penyertaan diterima: 14
- Pemenang: ksurat
I am looking for a designer to create UI for our web application (currently based on material-ui components).
This is a test assignment. If I like your design I'll be able to offer you more work.
Information about the system:
1. system has 2 types of entities: Racks and Equipment.
2. both Racks and Equipment have many properties, such as ID, Name, Type, Voltage, etc. Racks' and Equipment's sets of properties are different, but total number of properties is several dozens, so they do not fit in one screen if displayed all at once.
3. Types of properties are: Text, Textarea, Toggle, Numeric Input, Dropdown with single selectable option, Dropdown with multiple selectable options (can select more than one option at once).
4. Equipment can be assigned to 1 Rack (or stay unassigned). Single Rack can have multiple Equipment items.
5. max number of Racks is 10, max number of Equipment items is 100, so if you display them in a table, you don't need pagination.
For this assignment, please design a UI for users to manage the following:
a. view Racks and Equipment Items; if you decide to show them in a table, you don't have to display all properties, only the most important ones (table doesn't have to scroll horizontally).
b. assign Equipment to Rack; unassign Equipment from Rack.
c. select all Equipment items assigned to a particular Rack and assign them to another Rack; unassign all items from a Rack.
d. edit Racks and Equipment properties. Give your test properties any names, but in your design show me examples of all types from paragraph #3. In real system names can be from 3 to 50 characters long. Show me how you display dozens of options in one dialog.
Maklum balas Majikan
“I was looking for UI ideas and Shan provided what I needed and more.”
eldapro, United States.