[NEW] - FRENCH PRESS PACKAGING DESIGN NEEDED - Guaranteed/Featured
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $250
- Penyertaan diterima: 30
- Pemenang: cldesign2
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
welcome to our next package design project!
We need a package design for a French Press Coffee Maker. We will need it in two different sizes/dimensions. Please find both die cut files attached.
Feel free to start with the smaller one.
The brand is called „CLEANFOODS“, you will find the logo files attached.
You can design around it as you see fit. The brand characteristics are modern, natural, rather minimal APPLE style to convey value and highest material quality
- target group are clean eating people valuing natural lifestyle, environment care and healthy food. Mostly aged 25-35 equally split between men/women. Maybe slightly more women. People who hate BPA and other chemical added ingredients. Target market is the US.
- our brand in 3 words: pure, natural, premium
- no images or renderings are provided. We prefer clean packagings that don’t show the product for aesthetical reasons but also to be able to use it for different kinds of French Presses
- besides our logo the packaging needs to contain an FNSKU barcode (you can use a placeholder, final barcodes will be provided later, our company address (during the contest you can use a placeholder as well) and a NO BPA symbol
- it’s a standard box packaging carton. I attached an example of that packaging type in the project files
- you don’t need to absolutely stick to the exact style as in the Corporate Design Example. Just make sure your interpretation of it looks somewhat consistent with it. It doesn’t need to be identical but it most show that they are part of the same brand
Lastly, the goal for this packaging is to attract eyeballs. We want to grab people’s attention while making absolutely clear what an exceptional premium brand CLEANFOODS is. We merge premium design with toxic-free products.
Thank you for participating. I’ll try to answer all your questions in the process! Michael
Maklum balas Majikan
“all good :)”