- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $35
- Penyertaan diterima: 2
- Pemenang: kasianand
The attached files are a subset of a larger project, as a proof-of-concept.
You can see the desired effects by loading the bigtext.xml or toy.xml directly into a browser.
In particular, what I want is:
- All the project files will live on the same host. It should work both from the local file system or from a simple file-serving web-host. (You do not need to handle any cross-host issues or similar problems).
- The main page will be index.html. The top of the page will show a list of the xml files. When the user selects one, the bottom of the page will show the results of processing that file.
The file processing results should look the same as the current results generated by .xslt. In particular:
- <line> defines a line of words
- <w> defines a word.
- The l1 attribute to word causes rotated text and a graphic to appear at the start of the line.
- The l2 attribute to word causes a graphic to appear at the end of the line.
- All lines are indented to line up with the lines that have the l1 attribute.
- The e1 attribute to w draws a left border; the e2 attribute to w draws a right border
- The t attribute to w associates a tag with the word
- The tags are also defined in the .xml file
- The tag determines the background color to be displayed for each word, the padding, and a label to place under it
- The fonts should all be exactly as rendered by the xslt
- In particular, any word that contains Arabic letters (per a list you can copy from the xslt) should use the lateef font
The result should display properly in Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 11.
This contest will be judged by cleanliness/readability of code; brevity (but not at the expense of clarity); and speed of delivery.
You will transfer ownership of delivered code to me.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Delivered quickly, and worked immediately.”