Prepare a Manufacturing unit Safety guideline document
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: ₹2000
- Penyertaan diterima: 3
- Pemenang: Ubaid0UL
We recently started manufacturing
1) furniture of wood
2) furniture of steel
So we have wood related work and also welding and steel bending works happening on our floor. I am concerned about on floor safety of employees and equipment. I need a well written document that explains
1) safety standards to follow for employees, for machines, for visitors.
2) What safety gear should we always use on the floor depending on the type of work.
3) fire safety methods considering the "keep in mind" section below.
4) educational material to be printed and pasted in different areas of the unit.
5) How to conduct weekly safety training program? What needs to be done during this program (15-30 mins)
Keep in mind:
1) Location is in India, so recommend solutions that are suitable for India only
2) Most of the employees are not highly educated. Mostly diploma holders. No complex jargon based procedures
3) We are a small scale industry with 3000 sq foot area.
I really need a well written document from experts. Please do not randomly paste data from the internet. You will be needed to answer non-trivial questions about manufacturing unit safety. Ask any number of questions you may have.
Considering the nature of the project, while we choose a winner, we might purchase other entries. We will also consider the applicants for further consultation.