Show us what you’ve made on Freelancer.com!
- Status: Open
- Hadiah: $1000
- Penyertaan diterima: 205
Freelancer.com has just hit 30 million users worldwide, and to celebrate we’re offering a share of US$5,000 in prizes for the best projects in some of our most popular categories: architecture; branding; 3D and digital.
We’re on a mission to find the most visually impressive projects completed on Freelancer.com and we’re giving out a total of US$5,000 in cash for the best entries.
If you’ve designed or built something on the platform that is visually stunning, or if you’ve had a design or product successfully built or used in the real world, we want to know about it. Share your story with us for a chance to be featured in a global marketing campaign and have your story told.
We’re particularly interested in projects in the categories of Architecture, Branding, 3D, Website, Mobile Apps and Software – but don’t let this restrict you, we want to hear about what you have done!
This competition officially opens Tuesday 18th September 6pm EST and ends Friday 5th October 11:59pm EST.
HOW TO ENTER:
Tell us your story for your chance to win a share of US$5,000 today. We have a few questions we need you to complete to enter yourself into the competition. Please include full answers to these questions in your contest submission to us:
1. Are you a freelancer or employer?
2. What is your current location?
3. Has your project been successfully built or used in real life?
5. Upload an image that captures the project you would like to share. Attach any other links to media if it is necessary.
6. Write a paragraph capturing the back story of your project (max. 750 characters)
7. Tell us when and where it's being used, built or in action
8. Write a few lines about who you are and how this project positively impacted you, your life, your family, your society, business or someone around you
9. Attach 3-5 images including a portrait of yourself and anyone affected by your project, as well as the project itself in action.