Small changes to be made to a working online ticket system
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: £40
- Penyertaan diterima: 6
- Pemenang: mrprogrmmr
We have a call log / ticket creating online system to track computer repairs that come into our workshop.
We are looking for a person who can offer their skills to make 15 small changes we would like to the system immediately and then be available in the future to take on more paid work looking after the system and making changes or adding features in the future.
Changes required :-
In the 'repairs' list on [url removed, login to view]
1. remove the 'model' column and replace with column labelled 'Problem'
2. change the 'recieved' column to 'Complete by' and populate it with data inputted into the Estimated Completion box in the ticket.
3. change default view to display 100 items rather than 10.
4. change the Assigned To column data to blank if the ticket has not been assigned to anybody
On Book in New Repair page [url removed, login to view]
5. sort customers names in drop down menu in alphabetical order.
6. the new customer button / form brings up the form to populate but doesnt save customer after being populated.
7. add a drop down list option above 'problem description' box labelled 'Problem Description Short' and display results in the newly created 'Problem' column added in the repairs list (Fault number 1 above).
8. In the admin section add new section to populate the new 'Problem description short' drop down list as mentioned above.
9. Remove 'Diagnostic Fee' entry.
10. Rename 'Estimate Cost' to 'Cost to Customer'
11. Add different colours for different priority :-
Low = White
Medium = Green
High = Orange
Urgent = Red
12. Customer Log-in is not working
13. When new repair ticket is created the default status should be 'Booked In'
14. Unable to add new 'Status Level'
The system we run is called Trailblazer, can be found at :-
[url removed, login to view]
Maklum balas Majikan
“Fantastic work by Zain. Good understanding of my needs, excellent communication when required and the end result of the work specified was perfect. Highly recommended and I will continue to use his services.”
wefixpc, United Kingdom.