Translate 600 words from English To Spanish
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $10
- Penyertaan diterima: 14
- Pemenang: PaolaTor
PROBLEM, SAID I AWARDED THE PROJECT. BUT DONT KNOW TO WHO. IF I NEED TO RESPOST CONTEST. PLEASE BE ATTENTIVE TO.... SUBMIT OVER AGAIN! PLEASE AND THANKS. MY APOLGIES THAT.... THE CONTEST GOT AWARDED... IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION.
THERE'S AN OPTION TO REPOST THE CONTEST AGAIN. I MIGHT DO THAT. SO IT WILL BE THE SAME NAME.
1. Translate the following attached document.
2. Have marketing knowledge and phrase translation in a catchy and modern way. Use catch phrases and/or change English as required to make point sound “good”
3. Do not apply if Spanish is not your native tongue, you will waste your time as I am more than fluent (8 years bilingual) and still my knowledge of idioms lacks. Must have knowledge of idioms.
4. Must be fluent in English, though this will come out in your submission.
5. This is for a website, so give your best efforts!
6. Offer opinion and insight on any unclear/questioned translated sentences.
Sorry but we are going to need to see the work done before we award the project / contest. Should take a fluent speaker 15 minutes. 15 minutes for $10 isn't a bad hourly wage though, and seeing as though we'll be AWARDING by the end of the day, or maximum tomorrow, and there wil probably be only one to two applicants, one's chances are high. This really is a first come first serve basis, anyone can do the project, whoever finishes first is the question. So yes, first person to finish wins. Apologies but there's urgency for us today.
Thanks guys, you guys really are the best of the best, and Good Luck.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Paola has a voice that is so unique, professional, and filled with an air of authority and conviction. A true professional in the realm of translating and marketing alike. An asset to any project. You\'re lucky to have found her.”