We need help with some ideas to finish a painting....
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $50
- Penyertaan Diterima: 45
We are creating a painting of a horse and are not sure how best to complete it.
So, we’re looking for someone who could give us 3 or 4 different designs to help us get "unstuck" on how to finish painting this painting.
See the attached image and complete the painting using Photoshop.
Here are some things that must be implemented:
- You can NOT change the shape of the horse.
- We have used the palette knife painting technique for the horse's body. But you can add more color or shading to the body if needed. However, we will use the palette knife painting technique on the body of the horse. So keep that in mind, please
- The horse's head has been painted in detail and we are not sure how to complete this area to make the overall painting visually interesting. We need ideas on how to complete the head so it flows with the body but maintains the detail and standouts
- We want to create the effect of the horse "coming off" the painting somehow to help make the overall design interesting
- We are using vibrant colors
- Keep white background but can texturize
- Include paint splatters in the background or a unique background to help make it look like the horse is popping off the painting
- Give it a bit more motion and emotion
- The horse's shape and position cannot be changed
Other than those requirements you can do whatever you feel would make this painting stand out!