What would you edit on my website to make the UX/UI better
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $50
- Penyertaan diterima: 3
- Pemenang: someka
I have a website that is still in development, but i've hit a roadblock on ideas and need some creative and experienced advice. This is a simple contest to take a look at my website through the link at the end of this sentence and provide me with a list of edits to make the UX/UI better. [login to view URL]
Whoever provides the best list of edits wins the prize. Please go through each page on the website as well and make every edit you would change. The criteria for best edits will be weighed by three factors.
1) Number of edits you suggest (The more the better).
2) Detail/description of the edits you suggested (Be detailed, send pictures and examples, help me understand exactly what to change and how it should look/function)
3) The relevance of your suggested edits for my target demographic. (This website is for senior citizens)
Target Demographic and Purpose of Website:
The purpose of this website is to engage, educate, and sell a retirement income product call an Annuity to people between the ages of 50-70 years old. We will have a marketing campaign that brings the target demographic to this website and the goal/outcome we're looking for is the individual to have learned that this is the product they can put their retirement savings in and it will take care of them for their entire retirement, guaranteed.
We want the user to:
1) Stay engaged the entire time
2) Feel Safe and Secure in us as a company
3) Guide the user through the education, giving them only enough at a time to not overwhelm them.
4) Create a flow that automates the learning and selling process.
5) Get the potential client to know exactly how much they want to put in the annuity and set the appointment through this website to get started.
So this should be an automated sales process of a complex retirement product. When the user first comes to the website, they might not know what an annuity is or have ever heard of it. By the time they leave the site they should know exactly what it is, how it works, that they want to buy one for their retirement, how much they want to put in it, and set the appointment through this website for one of our agents to come out to their house to sign them up.
I am looking for the actual flow as well as specific edits I can make to the site to make all of the above happen in one visit. The website address is above and I've also attached a word document that has some of my initial thoughts on how the user experience should go. The word document will give you a good background understanding of my thinking, but the contest is to make a list of specific edits to the site as it is....to make the best it should/could be.
Maklum balas Majikan
“He did a great job, was very professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely hire him again. ”
spulge253, United States.
Penyertaan teratas dari peraduan ini