WPF 'shell' for several applicatoins
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $20
- Penyertaan diterima: 1
- Pemenang: Asteroidishe
I am aiming to create several apps using [url removed, login to view] and all of these need the same basic structure. This needs to include the following:
- a ribbon
- tab one - 'File' (same as the File tab in office 2010)
- button one - 'Hide' (minimises the application to system tray)
- button two - 'Exit' (closes the application)
- tab two 'Home'
- group one 'Basic'
- button three - 'B3'
- group two - 'Additional Options'
- button four - 'B4'
- button five - 'B5'
- tab three - 'Other'
- group three - 'Advanced'
- button six - 'Options'
- a 'body' (the main part of the window that I can add my controls to)
- a status bar across the bottom (same as is found in the microsoft office programs)
I am using a contest for this as I need to find a competent WPF developer to assist me with my applications.
Maklum balas Majikan
“Excellent project by an excellent freelancer - would definitely hire again!”
mattvanleuten, New Zealand.