Write an interesting article on the loss of culture and digital heritage when Yahoo Groups closes
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: $75
- Penyertaan diterima: 14
- Pemenang: jsensei254
I am looking for ghostwriter to write an interesting article that discusses the loss of digital culture and heritage when Yahoo Groups closes down. This article will belong in a group of articles that highlight the potential issues of living of in the digital dark ages. The theme, points of interest, and storyline is up to ghostwriter to develop. I would prefer if the article was somewhat edgy and controversial in order to promote the reader's interest in losing our digital history.
* Yahoo announcement of the closure of Yahoo Groups: [login to view URL]
* Wikipedia article of the digital dark ages: [login to view URL]
1. Article should have a catchy headline
2. Article should be around 800-1000 words in length
3. Article to be written in English and in a style that is interesting and passionate
4. The text shall be original but may contain elements from the public domain
5. No claims or offensive comments to be made concerning Yahoo or its actions
6. Plain text only, do not spend time on formatting
The intended website doesn't generally attribute writers to articles as the pages get revised and updated over time. As a ghostwriter, this article will not be attributed to you.
All rights, including but not restricted to publishing rights, copyright, rights to modify without restriction, right to distribute without restrictions, right to transfer ownership shall me mine.