www.s-n-m.eu needs a new Website
- Status: Closed
- Hadiah: €750
- Penyertaan diterima: 15
- Pemenang: kethketh
The website should present the consulting activities of my small company (3-4 people), which offers 3 major types of consultancy services:
- Writing and Assessment of scientific projects for scientists in life sciences and bioinformatics. Speciality in EU grant applications (Horizon 2020)
- Management of scientific research projects
Main keywords :
Project writing , assessment, management
See details of my activities in my LinkedIn profile: [url removed, login to view]
Target: Academic professors in biology/life sciences and bioinformatics primarily in Europe
Timing of website delivery within 15 days. 6 months free maintenance.
Website main requirements:
- language English. (To be discussed if it is possible to include a smooth translation of pages in other languages )
- SEO. See keywords in previous website version and my linkedIn ([url removed, login to view])
- should rank first on google search !
- all-browsers compatibility
- compatible with all supports tablets, phones, etc
- trendy 2015 design
- should be attractive and useful for scientists (target clients: professors in biology and bioinformatics primarily in Europe, who need help in funding their research)
- possibility for me to easily update contents (text and images ) after project delivery
- link to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn accounts
- the opt frame should collect emails of subscribers and store them somewhere. Please make suggestions. (database ?)
- Use contents of [url removed, login to view] but modernise the design
- Traffic: Google analytics.
- Language: english. Translation available in Spanish, Catalan, German, French, and more if automatic.
1) Home page
- illustrations on the home page should relate to money and research, because it is all about finding funding for research projects, and then managing/ organising the work of research. A smooth animation is welcome.
The slider could contain our slogan "We do the paperwork, You do the science" and marketing messages backed-up with testimonials:"Fast response 24/7, Always deliver on time, Trustability ( Honesty, reliability, loyalty, integrity), ..."
- There should be 4 tabs on the menu: Writing-Assessment / Management / About us / Contact
- There should be an opt-in frame on the front page called "Try our grant writing online pipeline", where visitors would register with name/email/project_name/password to get access to a series of 5 secured pages, where they will have to answer 10 questions/page. The answers should be stored in a database linked to each registration, and also at which page the client left, so that he can come back another time after login and continue answering questions. On each page, they should find 2 things:
The possibility to purchase our e-book "Strategy for a complete grant writing", which will be sold through Amazon-
There should be a frame where people can “Ask for a quote" and leave a message with their name/email: their message will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. That frame should allow to enter the information straight away (with a CAPTCHA), and on the other pages,wherever the visitor browses, there should be a floating text linking to that that frame, scrolls.
- Home page should contain a frame showing my latest 2 tweets (@snm_info)
2) Page "Writing / Assessment": Detail of the service, Previous activities, "our strategy for a successful grant writing"
3) Page "Management": Detail of the service, Previous activities
4) Page "About": description of the team (from my current website, photo my linkedin, etc..
5) access-restricted page for registered users who opted-in: will contain links to selected documentation about grant writing
Please suggest options to manage the collected email of registered users, at a no-cost (database?).
6) redraw better quality version of the logo: originals are attached
Maklum balas Majikan
“All went perfectly. Kethketh is very efficient and communicative.”