This is a python 3.71 small job. You must run code on Python 3 jupyter Notebook. I am looking for a resource who can assist my new employees to solve some basic python problems. Please do not apply if you are looking for real Data Science work. Less experienced developers are encouraged to apply. Must be knowledgeable in Jupyter, SQL & DB.
Santa with reindeer, flying sleigh across night sky with stars, with bitcoins falling from the sleigh like snow Next Scene I...Kings on table relieved with a pile of gold Bitcoins and the slogan “We’re All In” ferom the table and the explosions say "Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a 4King Good NEw YEar" Lets include Champagne bottles popping
I am looking for some one to write an invitation letter and a settlement letter ( I will provide a samples ) in two hours . Budget 5 euros Maximum 100 words for each sheet .
Hello, This gig is pretty simple, I have a few vendors I work with that I would like to send a letter to the bosses thanking them for providing such great service and great employees. I have something already started but its just gotta be simple, awesome and 1 page :) Id like this completed today.
I need to enter 187 donations into salesforce. I estimate 80% of donors are already there but the other 20% will need to be added...donations into salesforce. I estimate 80% of donors are already there but the other 20% will need to be added. I can provide the data on a spreadsheet where each record has the donor information as well as their donation.
Create a Video with Multiple Images (31 Images). Each image should transition to other image and I want a text rolling across each image as they transition. For example, when you display image of Singapore Marathon, I wanted to display the date and venue of the race and the finish time for the race. It’s unique to every image as they transition across the video.
I have a simple and rough idea of what kind of logo I am looking for. What I need is someone to offer refined concepts, or maybe adjusted concepts working off my foundations. You'll be given a genuine chance to show your skill, if you fail, mostly due to the fact you haven't been designing as long as you claim, I reserve the right to cancel the project without notice and without any fee...
need to write a letter of motivation, must be well familiar with deep learning, image processing, machine learning.
Hello Everyone, I need someone to summarize some readings that I have to study. After doing the summary, please record an audio with the summary so I can listen to them while I walk to school. I splitted the lectures in groups (see excel file attached for the lectures contained in each group and review the word document attached with the link
Hi, You need to write a 1200 word writeup on any election year in the 20th Century and read both the Democratic and Republican Party platforms from that year. I will be sharing the documents with you. Only good writers who value others time, can give me 100% plagiarism free paper, and would like to work again in the future' Thanks.
...ENT , Opthalmology, Pathology, Ultrasound and Radiology, Pediatrics, Dermatology and General Medicine. I need a promo activity to be launched in the last 2 weeks of the year. If this goes well, what comes next is the monthly marketing plan for the coming 2019. [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin] Dr. Marlon Distor Business Manager Al Hijrah Medical
logo artist for wordmarks needed must have the solid experience in this particular aspect to apply show me the 3 best wordmark logos you PERSONALLY created.
need assistance with building a mailchimp campaign and news
I need a professional designer who experience in design map for waterpark. Sample preferred design: -) http://...---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #Simple Test Create a simple banner design of Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for waterpark. It must be original, don't use others' works.
I am a TV reporter who is trying to get in touch with another TV station in another state for a possible work opportunity. My current letter I have composed really needs polishing to sound more professional.
Hi! :) We are looking to have a 2018 recap web page for our company, specialized in simulators and high technology. Inspiration :[log masuk untuk melihat URL] We are looking for something interactive and original.
I'm not sure where to begin. I'm a serial entrepreneur, and 20 or so year long digital nomad. Among the few online businesses I've launched over the years, one is closest to heart- and... it has been struggling from the start. In short, we offer customers the ability to buy virtually any products from Japanese websites. Japanese websites are generally
Looking for some help with a portion of my resume, and creating a cover letter for a job in the software development industry.
I want someone to help me writing a business plan and proposal letter for my business. I do building maintenance works, Electrical, plumbing painting and decoration, tiling, Kitchen bathrooms installation, flooring and all DIY Jobs
Want to write a fundable project proposal for Non government organization in Health. the Project is on Surgical intervention in a disaster setting. details will be giving to the individual who is willing to write.
Make an invitation for New Year get together. Graphic to be used in e-mail. Rush Job - Needed in an hour. Content: Will be provided
...to YOU to tell ME how much commission in percent of the amount from sponsors/patrons you need. WHAT DO I NEED DONE WITH THE CONCEPT? I need to recruit sponsors/patrons/donor that will support the ongoing work with the new concept. Just like people become patrons for creators, to support their work. Here is examples of ways people can sponsor our
We need the regular features like core blood banking, LIS integration, MIS + Decision support system, base accounting and stores, donor demand management, donor management system, purchase and stores and so on. Provision should be there to exchange data to your blood bank from our ERP system.
Good day freelancers, I am applying for a new job posting and I am looking for someone to write a 1 page cover letter for me done professionally. I will give details of my experience in my career field and all the other stuffs required.
I am looking for an outer space design for kids 5-8 years old. I have attached a picture of a design online that I really liked. Please reference that and if you have any questions please post on the clarification board. I am hoping to work with the winning designer on a few more designs that I need. Im looking for: -Minimalist Design -Lots of color (Reds, blues, green, silver) -Must include...
...System Run on multi computers on network Camp Detail Donor Registration Bag Testing Report Requisition Detail Bottle Issue Receipt Printing Bottle Return Form Cross Matching Report Monthly Stock Sheet to Submit report in Government Section Kit Stock Management System Employee Detail Camp Detail Donor Master Requisition Form Issue of Blood Bag *First
I need A video sales letter to offer a class called the access bars. Im looking to fill up my classes. #accessbars #accessconsciousness [log masuk untuk melihat URL] [log masuk untuk melihat URL] [log masuk untuk melihat URL] [log masuk untuk melihat URL] [log masuk untuk melihat URL]
Hi, I ...am looking for a kind freelancer that translates my personal letter to a great Vietnamese emloyee. As this letter means a lot to me, I please demand that you are a native speaker of both languages to perfectly transport my meaning and kindness I want to transport with this letter. The letter is very short (282 Words). Thank you very much.
Job Description: Accountant to prepare all the year-end financial reports that will be submitted to the auditors. Financial year July 2017- June 2018. All transactions have already been keyed-in. The ledger will be sent in an Excel format. These are the ledgers that will be provided : Cash expenses (all transactions have been named into the various
Panta has always taken an unorthodox approach to hiring. We believe everyone is deserving of a fare change to make it big in the world. We create unheard of opportunities because we don't do the ordinary. We have already secured thousands of orders from individuals wanting to invest in just 1 vehicle all the way up to business investing in 150 vehicles. Due to our expansion into a new coun...