|Looking for CSS expert to improve Joomla template based on yootheme smoove white
||I am looking for a web developer with a sound knowledge of CSS to improve the overall design of a Joomla 1.5 based website. The site is based on a commercial template : Yootheme Smove White. Experience of this Yootheme template is an asset. The site is using a neorecruit commercial component which needs to be integrated correctly to yootheme template.
Sandbox site url can be provided on deman...
||PHP, XML, Pengurusan Projek, Kejuruteraan, CSS, Kejuruteraan Perisian, Ujian Perisian, Ujian Laman Web, MySQL, Pengurusan Laman Web, Pengehosan Web
||Apr 18, 2009
||Apr 18, 2009Tamat
|Joomla Website - design, develop and install.
||The full design and development of a Joomla version 1.5 website (from inception) that includes, but is not limited to the following software features and Joomla extensions:
* Template: <[URL dibuang, sila log masuk untuk melihat]> (customise and install).
* JomSocial - community software.
* NeoRecruit - job software.
* JUGA - allow different levels of membership.
* RSS Reader ...
||PHP, Pengurusan Projek, Kejuruteraan, CSS, Kejuruteraan Perisian, Ujian Perisian, MySQL
||Mar 30, 2009
||Mar 30, 2009Tamat
|NeoRecruit Modification for Joomla 1.0
||Buyer Rating: (No Feedback Yet)
Description: I need to modify the existing neoRecruit components on my website. Below is the required tasks.
1) 2 extra fields for uploading company logo and link when is on adding or editing job offer from at the backend. I know that I can put the company logo at job description field since there has WYSIWYG editor but I need this two extra field for better c...
||Oct 20, 2008
||Oct 20, 2008Tamat
|Joomla Juser & Neorecruit Modifications
||We have a joomla site and these 2 components installed (Juser + Neorecruit), we need to make some modifications as follows:
Juser admin front end:
1. We want the admin to be able to edit the userlist in fron-end. The administrator can edit the users in the back-end in the time being but not in the front-end.
Juser user front-end:
1. Add some Ajax on wrong entered input.
2. Add a plus si...
||Apr 12, 2008
||Apr 12, 2008Tamat