Net graphics expert neededpekerjaan

Tapis

Carian terbaru saya
Tapis melalui:
Bajet
hingga
hingga
hingga
Jenis
Kemahiran
Bahasa
    Status Pekerjaan
    139 net graphics expert needed tugasan ditemui, harga dalam USD

    I am in need of an WPF expert to create a media program that i will only use within my own personal home. I am not looking to sell it or anything like that - just for personal use. The standards of WPF apply here - MVVM and good code commenting. I have included a lot of examples of animated menus showing the kind of effects i would like the media program

    $589 (Avg Bid)
    $589 Avg Bida
    12 bida

    Visual Studio expert needed to create HMI/SCADA software/Features I need to create a HMI/SCADA visualization program for communication with PLC's. Can be programmed in VB, C# or similar with Visual Stuido as visual application. At first I need the following: - Create an alarm list with alarm handling features (acknowldge, inhibit ++) - Saving

    $19 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $19 / hr Avg Bida
    27 bida

    Visual Studio expert needed to create HMI/SCADA software/Features I need to create a HMI/SCADA visualization program for communication with PLC's. Can be programmed in VB, C# or similar with Visual Stuido as visual application. At first I need the following: - Create an alarm list with alarm handling features (acknowldge, inhibit ++) - Saving

    $17 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $17 / hr Avg Bida
    35 bida

    ...Rudra Innovative Software is a Software development company in India, we are specialized in web services such as Web Design & Development, Custom application development, Graphics solutions, Android and iPhone Application Development, Social Networking & worldwide Web Promotion. Website competition is increasing day by day, so a website must be attractive

    $305 (Avg Bid)
    $305 Avg Bida
    1 bida

    100 PR3+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Links must come from websites with PR higher than PR3. Link pages must be related to photography,photographic services,photo printing, visual arts,photo gifts. Specific anchor text keywords and corresponding page URLs will be provided. Based on results, this could turn

    $135 (Avg Bid)
    $135 Avg Bida
    26 bida

    100 PR3+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Links must come from websites with PR higher than PR3. Link pages must be related to the Point of lighting, led lights, retail services or electrical sites. Specific anchor text keywords and corresponding page URLs will be provided. Based on results, this could turn

    $131 (Avg Bid)
    $131 Avg Bida
    46 bida

    300 PR3 and 200 PR4 permanent, one-way, relevant back links from North American websites needed for 2 domains. Link pages must be related to medical, plastic surgery, Botox services. Specific anchor text keywords and corresponding page URLs will be provided. *** Please submit a couple of sample links with your bid and provide details on how you intend

    $174 (Avg Bid)
    $174 Avg Bida
    20 bida

    300 PR3 and 200 PR4 permanent, one-way, relevant back links from North American websites needed for 2 domains. Link pages must be related to medical, plastic surgery, Botox services. Specific anchor text keywords and corresponding page URLs will be provided. *** Please submit a couple of sample links with your bid and provide details on how you

    $534 (Avg Bid)
    Ditampilkan
    $534 Avg Bida
    25 bida

    1000 PR6+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain,.I have a total of 4 domains. Based on results, this could turn into a long term monthly contract. Please bid for 2 domains. WILL PREFFER MOST OF BACKLINKS FROM PR7+.. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both

    $171 (Avg Bid)
    $171 Avg Bida
    19 bida

    1000 PR6+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain,.I have a total of 4 domains. Based on results, this could turn into a long term monthly contract. Please bid for 2 domains. WILL PREFFER MOST OF BACKLINKS FROM PR7+.. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both

    $205 (Avg Bid)
    $205 Avg Bida
    24 bida

    1000 PR6+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain,.I have a total of 4 domains. Based on results, this could turn into a long term monthly contract. Please bid for 3 domains. WILL PREFFER MOST OF BACKLINKS FROM PR7+.. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both

    $352 (Avg Bid)
    $352 Avg Bida
    22 bida

    ...one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain,.I have a total of 4 domains. Based on results, this could turn into a long term monthly contract. Please bid for 1 domain only, In a private message, you can tell me the cost for 2/3/4/ domains. WILL PREFFER MOST OF BACKLINKS FROM PR7+.. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you

    $344 (Avg Bid)
    $344 Avg Bida
    17 bida

    WordPress Expert Developer Needed (Quickly) (WP 3.0/WPMU with Graphic Design,CSS,PHP,SQL,SEO,WAP/XTML +++) English speaking, Multi-talented Web savvy , E-commerce literate, out of the box thinker WANTED to join our unique team… (Only SERIOUS & EXPERIENCED professionals need to Apply) =========================================================

    $6 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $6 / hr Avg Bida
    8 bida

    ...after placement. • Maximum 1 link per domain. • Only authoritative domains (.com, /.net/.biz/.org/.us/.gov/.edu/.co/). • Prefer high ranking Alexa sites. • Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses. • Text links only, no graphics. • Backlink pages must relate to site topic • Page Rank is for page that h...

    SEO
    $199 (Avg Bid)
    $199 Avg Bida
    19 bida

    ...after placement. • Maximum 1 link per domain. • Only authoritative domains (.com, /.net/.biz/.org/.us/.gov/.edu/.co/). • Prefer high ranking Alexa sites. • Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses. • Text links only, no graphics. • Backlink pages must relate to site topic • Page Rank is for page that h...

    $94 (Avg Bid)
    $94 Avg Bida
    40 bida

    ...categories: Automotive Motoring Cars Vehicles Scrap Metal Transport Recycling Waste We only want links from .[login to view URL], .com, .org, info, gov and .net *** This project is for EXPERT LINK builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both the time, money and hassle. *** *** Please provide details on how you intend to achieve

    $488 (Avg Bid)
    $488 Avg Bida
    12 bida

    ...which are removed within 6 months after placement. Only authoritative domains (.com, /.net/.biz/.org/.us/.gov/.edu/.co/). Prefer high ranking Alexa sites. Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses. Text links only, no graphics. Backlink pages must relate to site topic Link pages and our text links must be visible

    $293 (Avg Bid)
    $293 Avg Bida
    40 bida

    ...after placement. • Maximum 1 link per domain. • Only authoritative domains (.com, /.net/.biz/.org/.us/.gov/.edu/.co/). • Prefer high ranking Alexa sites. • Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses. • Text links only, no graphics. • Backlink pages must relate to site topic • Page Rank is for page that h...

    $130 (Avg Bid)
    $130 Avg Bida
    52 bida

    ...months after placement. Maximum 1 link per domain. Only authoritative domains (.com, /.net/.biz/.org/.us/.gov/.edu/.co/). Prefer high ranking Alexa sites. Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses. Text links only, no graphics. Backlink pages must relate to site topic Page Rank is for page that has the backlink

    $30 - $30
    $30 - $30
    0 bida

    ...placement. Maximum 1 link per domain. Only authoritative domains (.com, /.net/.biz/.org/.us/.gov/.edu/.co/). Prefer high ranking Alexa sites. Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses. Text links only, no graphics. Backlink pages must relate to site topic Page Rank is for page that has

    $124 (Avg Bid)
    $124 Avg Bida
    15 bida

    ...change Transmission cost Transmission Flush Transmission service Car Transmission Automatic trans We only want links from .com, .org, info, gov and .net *** This project is for EXPERT LINK builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both the time, money and hassle. *** *** Please provide details on how you intend to

    $330 (Avg Bid)
    $330 Avg Bida
    13 bida

    ...months after placement. Maximum 1 link per domain. Only authoritative domains (.com, /.net/.biz/.org/.us/.gov/.edu/.co/). Prefer high ranking Alexa sites. Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses. Text links only, no graphics. Backlink pages must relate to site topic Page Rank is for page that has the backlink

    $124 (Avg Bid)
    $124 Avg Bida
    29 bida

    ...placement. Maximum 1 link per domain. Only authoritative domains (.com, /.net/.biz/.org/.us/.gov/.edu/.co/). Prefer high ranking Alexa sites. Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses. Text links only, no graphics. Backlink pages must relate to site topic Page Rank is for page that has

    $141 (Avg Bid)
    $141 Avg Bida
    60 bida

    ... and good looking User Interfaces. . o You are an EXPERT at Silverlight Design . o If you dont know something, you can and know how to quickly teach yourself, and learn as needed. . o Willing and want to learn . o Capable with Adobe Illustrator and such for Good Looking Graphics . o Familiar with XML and JSON utilization Additionally

    $612 (Avg Bid)
    Ditampilkan
    $612 Avg Bida
    6 bida

    300 PR3 and 200 PR4 permanent, one-way, relevant back links from North American websites needed for 2 domains. Link pages must be related to medical, dental, Botox services. Specific anchor text keywords and corresponding page URLs will be provided. *** Please submit a couple of sample links with your bid and provide details on how you intend to

    $320 (Avg Bid)
    $320 Avg Bida
    12 bida

    ...back links from North American websites needed for a single domain. Link pages must be related to software, computers, retail services. Specific anchor text keywords and corresponding page URLs will be provided. Based on results, this could turn into a long term monthly contract. *** This project is for expert link builders only! ***If you are new

    $306 (Avg Bid)
    $306 Avg Bida
    18 bida

    I'm looking at least 100 PR1+ Poker sites links to my single page: 100 PR1+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Only one Link/Domain/IP. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both the time, money and hassle. *** *** Please submit a couple of sample

    $184 (Avg Bid)
    $184 Avg Bida
    23 bida
    Link Building. Tamat left

    ...permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page Urls will be provided. We'll release payments 10% after 60 links, 50% after 300 links, 75% after 450 back links, and the remaining 25% after all links are complete. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link

    $419 (Avg Bid)
    $419 Avg Bida
    18 bida

    Sila Dafter atau Log masuk untuk melihat butiran.

    Ditampilkan

    ... 100 PR4+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page Urls will be provided. We'll release initial payment once 15 links have been placed and checked and so on. Payment to be made by PAYPAL only *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building

    $305 (Avg Bid)
    $305 Avg Bida
    18 bida

    ... 100 PR4+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page Urls will be provided. We'll release initial payment once 15 links have been placed and checked and so on. Payment to be made by PAYPAL only *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building

    $433 (Avg Bid)
    $433 Avg Bida
    15 bida

    ...permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page Urls will be provided. We'll release payments 10% after 10 links, 50% after 50 links, 75% after 75 back links, and the remaining 25% after all links are complete via PayPal. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to

    $250 - $750
    Sulit
    $250 - $750
    18 bida

    ...Directory Sites, No Comments, Sites have to be 3 Years old at least. 25 PR3+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page urls will be provided. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please do not bid. *** GUIDELINES: *** PLEASE DO NOT BID

    $159 (Avg Bid)
    $159 Avg Bida
    20 bida

    ...PR4+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page urls will be provided. We'll release payment 10% after 10 links, 50% after 50 links, 75% after 75 back links, and the remaining 25% after all links are complete. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link

    $310 (Avg Bid)
    $310 Avg Bida
    16 bida

    Link Building project for an expert link builder, what we need is 100+100+100 PR4+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain (total 300 links). Specific keywords need be propose by you based on the analysis of competition (more variant needed - more on PM). I will approval the texts before placement. These are the guidelines

    $251 (Avg Bid)
    $251 Avg Bida
    7 bida

    ...PR4+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page urls will be provided. We'll release payment 10% after 10 links, 50% after 50 links, 75% after 75 back links, and the remaining 25% after all links are complete. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link

    N/A
    N/A
    0 bida

    ...PR4+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page urls will be provided. We'll release payment 10% after 10 links, 50% after 50 links, 75% after 75 back links, and the remaining 25% after all links are complete. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link

    $433 (Avg Bid)
    $433 Avg Bida
    18 bida

    Link Building project for an expert link builder, what we need is 100 PR4+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page urls will be provided. These are the guidelines for the links we need: - Absolutely no black hat or grey hat tactics. We require white hat techniques only. - Links

    $177 (Avg Bid)
    $177 Avg Bida
    22 bida

    ...Directory Sites, No Comments, Sites have to be 4 Years old at least. 100 permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page urls will be provided. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please do not bid. *** GUIDELINES: *** PLEASE DO NOT BID

    $209 (Avg Bid)
    $209 Avg Bida
    12 bida

    ...It is possible to include links from general financial-related sites, but only with prior approval.   We only want links from .com, .org, .edu, .gov and .net   *** This project is for EXPERT LINK builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both the time, money and hassle. ***   *** Please provide details on how you intend to

    $497 (Avg Bid)
    $497 Avg Bida
    24 bida

    ...Directory Sites, No Comments, Sites have to be 4 Years old at least. 25 PR6+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page urls will be provided. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please do not bid. *** GUIDELINES: *** PLEASE DO NOT BID

    $157 (Avg Bid)
    $157 Avg Bida
    7 bida

    ...phrases/descriptions (will be provided) 2 - OFF-PAGE 500 PR5+ and 250 PR7+permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. BASED ON RESULTS THIS COULD TURN INTO A LONG-TERM MONTHLY CONTRACT *** This project is for expert link builders only! *** If you cannot not do what is described below please do not bid! *** Please submit a

    $497 (Avg Bid)
    $497 Avg Bida
    20 bida

    ...of the following categories: learning English, grammar, vocabulary. This is a big category! I only want links from .com , .net , .edu , .org. The links must be spread slowly over the 10 days. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both the time, money and hassle. *** *** Please provide

    $147 (Avg Bid)
    $147 Avg Bida
    16 bida

    250 PR5+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Based on results, this could turn into a long term monthly contract. WILL PREFFER MOST OF BACKLINKS FROM PR7+.. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both the time, money and hassle. *** *** Please submit

    $203 (Avg Bid)
    $203 Avg Bida
    16 bida

    Description 50 PR4+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for antivirus software coupon site. Specific keywords and corresponding page urls will be provided. budget $100. The link builder should be highly experienced. Must know how to check that links are good. Please do not bid if you have limited or no link building experience. Good

    $140 (Avg Bid)
    $140 Avg Bida
    17 bida

    ...barristers, solicitors, attorneys, law firms, law, legal. I only want links from .[login to view URL] , .[login to view URL] , .com , .net , .edu , .org , with an emphasis on .[login to view URL] and must be spread slowly over the 30 days. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both the time, money and hassle. **...

    $195 (Avg Bid)
    $195 Avg Bida
    13 bida

    ...under any of the following categories: horsefeed, vetenarians, horse clinics. I only want links from .de , .com , .net , .it , .at , with an emphasis on .de and must be spread slowly over the 30 days. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both the time, money and hassle. *** *** Please

    $237 (Avg Bid)
    $237 Avg Bida
    21 bida

    ...Directory Sites, No Comments, Sites have to be 3 Years old at least. 75 PR4+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page urls will be provided. *** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please do not bid. *** *** Please submit 2 sample links

    $218 (Avg Bid)
    $218 Avg Bida
    8 bida