hingga
hingga
Jenis
Kemahiran
Bahasa
    Status Pekerjaan
    2,000 threads tugasan ditemui, harga dalam USD
    Trophy icon Logo Design for Angels Threads Tamat left

My company name is MRK enterprises - We are a seller at Amazon and we are into Fabric industry. Our brand name is Angels Threads. I want logo on my brand name

$50 (Avg Bid)
    $50
    51 penyertaan

The Distributed server should accept clients concurrently, up to a maximum est...clients concurrently, up to a maximum established at startup using the -t command line switch . True concurrency (with multiple threads of execution) is required. You are free to use the standard UNIX process API or the POSIX threads API at your discretion, though the multi-server environment that you will eventually implement suggests the POSIX threads API as the most convenient choice. Access to the storage file in a concurrent environment must be implemented according to the readers/writers synchronisation paradigm, meaning that a writer thread must obtain exclusive access to the file (with no other writers or readers accessing it), but multiple reader threads should be allowed t...

$124 (Avg Bid)
    $124 Avg Bida
    2 bida

Hey mate. I'm wondering if this is something you'd be able to do? I am after an application coded. I'm after a bot for discord that scrapes (my selected) topics/threads of an website for example : reddit So say I put a linked thread from reddit to my bot talking about Donald trump, It will pull the thread/replies and the imported discord users I import to my bot will re-post the thread over time (like having a real conversation) wanting the program to have intervals off 10-20 seconds per reply, Maybe have that customizable? is this something you think you would be able to code for me? please let me know & how much something like this would take to complete. How much are we looking at? Thanks very much

$240 (Avg Bid)
    $240 Avg Bida
    1 bida

Hey mate. I'm wondering if this is something you'd be able to do? I am after an application coded. I'm after a bot for discord that scrapes (my selected) topics/threads of an website for example : reddit So say I put a linked thread from reddit to my bot talking about Donald trump, It will pull the thread/replies and the imported discord users I import to my bot will re-post the thread over time (like having a real conversation) wanting the program to have intervals off 10-20 seconds per reply, Maybe have that customizable? is this something you think you would be able to code for me? please let me know & how much something like this would take to complete. How much are we looking at? Thanks very much

$100 (Avg Bid)
    $100 Avg Bida
    1 bida

$66 (Avg Bid)
    $66 Avg Bida
    1 bida

$6 (Avg Bid)
    $6 Avg Bida
    1 bida
    CAD Drawing Tamat left

We have a pipe which is part of a product we make which is threaded and @4" long. The thickness of the metal is @ 0.19". We think the pipe is steel but it could be aluminum. We are not certain of the threads but they are probably in metric. The OD of the pipe is @ 1.5". We can provide images and measurements of the piece. We would like to make a simple CAD drawing if possible of the piece in either native SolidWork or Creo formats, or else generic .step, .igs or parasolid formats. We could send a sample part to US, Mexico or Canada based engineers. We will consider any engineer anywhere but because of the time constraint to make the drawing, we do not have time to send the piece overseas. If you are an engineer overseas and think you can make a CAD drawing w...

$116 (Avg Bid)
    $116 Avg Bida
    71 bida

I am wanting a Server Based Block Grabber for an android program called Amazon Flex. Blocks are released by their server and I am trying to be able to grab them before they get out to other users. You will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You wil...will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the Flex program/app. I need it to check for blocks between 10-20 times per second. Then when a block becomes available I would like it to be grabbed from the server to where an Android phone can then accept. Ask me any questions that you might have. Here is a post online that describes exactly what I'm wanting to do.

$166 (Avg Bid)
    $166 Avg Bida
    4 bida

Write a multi-threaded calculation of the Fibonacci series in C# using the thread class. I also need you to produce a development journal in which you document the development process including decisions made, problems encountered (even if you don't encounter in it write it as though you did), and solutions developed to solve the problems. Discuss in detail the types of threads used and how they are handled in C#.

$120 (Avg Bid)
    $120 Avg Bida
    25 bida
    Trophy icon Clothing brand logo Tamat left

I need a logo designed and also a silhouette of the design for vinyl sticker printing. the business is called "Bedlam Threads" I want an original piece, one of colour and one as a silhouette. (picture is only reference to the 2 styles of character) the character must look a little angry/evil, like a mad man with a smirk on its face.i would also like the name incorporated into the coloured design for a logo. get as creative as you want!

$27 (Avg Bid)
    $27
    94 penyertaan

I'm looking for someone with excellent Perl knowledge to give me ...with Perl: 1. If I start a Perl script "perl ", I'm getting these errors: "Can't locate in @INC (you may need to install the warnings module) (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.30.0/x86_64-linux /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.30.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.30.0/x86_64-linux /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.30.0)" 2. Also received this error: "This Perl not built to support threads". I need my Perl installation cleared up step by step in close cooperation with me so that scripts like will run. My system: – Debian 9.9 – Postfix etc (used as mail server) – Virtualmin/Webmin Pro – Perl version perl5.24.1 (default Debian installation in directo...

$72 (Avg Bid)
    $72 Avg Bida
    6 bida
    logo design Tamat left

i want initials "N" and "M" to be included in the logo, similar to the picture of logo enclosed below. The concept is to fit "N" "M" in design of screw threads.

$15 (Avg Bid)
    $15 Avg Bida
    63 bida

I've just started learning about threads and how to implement them and create them in java so, I'm working on a task that requires threads sync and handling for interruptions, i'm having issues with it.

$57 (Avg Bid)
    $57 Avg Bida
    3 bida

...different creative spin. These posts will be used to promote a podcast called "It Takes a C-Tribe Village". I'm looking for a composition of images curated together that are inspiring, in use of modern heroes/quotes/symbols of our generation, and emotionally stimulating just by looking at them.  The podcast features a guest who's bio and the respective questions have been uploaded. Some of the key threads from the podcast recording include: - Places inhabited: Toronto/Canada, Nigeria, Africa; - technology, innovation, investing, entrepreneurship, social impact - marriage, family, children, learning, reading - Brands/people/cultural icons: Billions, Bank of Montreal, Shopfiy, Black Innovation Funds, DMZ, Canada Basketball, Michael Jordan, Hockey Canada, ...

$30 (Avg Bid)
    $30 Avg Bida
    1 bida

I need a knowledgeable java programmer for a concurrent programming project using threads and proper programming practice. More details will be given in messages

$8 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $8 / hr Avg Bida
    18 bida

...Developer: [2] • 8+ hands-on experience programming in Java, (optionally in C++, C# • Should have good exposure to messaging/caching systems like JMS, Kafka, Redis etc • Expertise in algorithms and problem solving, and internals of Java • Design, Development and deployment of Java applications • Experienced in writing real-time, high throughput, scalable and HA applications • Hands-on coding using threads, data structures, memory management • Expert in (Web)sockets, REST, HTTP(S), JMS and other messaging technologies • Well versed good practices in design and development of the applications • Ability to work with existing code to re-engineer • Identify and fix the technical debt in the code base • Experienced in using various...

$4246 (Avg Bid)
    $4246 Avg Bida
    20 bida

Hi I need someone to use netflix api to check netflix gift card. For this project you need to implement 2captcha. Need it to have a a lot of threads and proxies incorporated. Message me for more details.

$160 (Avg Bid)
    $160 Avg Bida
    9 bida

From single thread to multiple threads to improve performance

$38 (Avg Bid)
    $38 Avg Bida
    6 bida

I have the following functions in python: ```python def functionA(bandwidth, range_start, range_end): for bandwidth in range(range_start, range_end, 1): ('iperf -c ' + server_address + ' -u -p 50001 -b ' + str(bandwidth) + 'M -i 1') ``` ```python def functionB(bandwidth,...`bandwidth`, but it increases to the infinite. While **functionB** keeps having 40 as a static value for `bandwidth`. First, I thought to use `while` loop like the following: ```python while True: ('iperf -c ' + server_address + ' -u -p 50001 -b ' + str(bandwidth) + 'M -i 1') ``` However, it cannot be done as long as the function A is in infinite loop. I thought also to use `Threads` and `MultiProcessing`, but I don't see how it...

$16 (Avg Bid)
    $16 Avg Bida
    3 bida

Utilitise current theme installed. Setup Theme i require a forum based website with a subscription model. They need to sign up to make comments and start their own threads. I need the signup to have group or single user. The cost for a single user is one cost and a group is a different cost. There are no difference in permission settings for a user. There will need to be a cap of 10 users within a group as cost is $5 per user for a group. The standard forum permissions Top level Moderator User Avatar and standard profile user backend On signup they will need to tick a box which is a terms/conditions to proceed to checkout. Forum uploads WYSIWYG editor copy and paste and normal uploads, PDF, images Good top level security as they will be taking payments and information

$137 (Avg Bid)
    $137 Avg Bida
    19 bida

Hello. In reference to the previous conversation, please create the following spider. Preferable technology: ScraPy/Python. The spider should retrieve all new posts and threads on polish internet board "bankier". Next, the spider should extract the following values: * Thread URL * Post title * Post message * Post Autor * Post Autor IP mask * Post Date and Time * Scrapy Date and Time (current spider DateTime) Results will be sent to REST service. Please implement sending data to REST service in separate method, it will be switched on SQS later. Please be aware that didn't check if bankier has some antyscraping solutions. Please configure it to be started in a loop every minute. Please do it on some configurable way to increase/decrease timer interval, just in c...

$86 (Avg Bid)
    $86 Avg Bida
    4 bida

I need a bot made for the website the website gets points and allows you to change them for site views, ect. I need a tool that can gain me massive amounts of points at once and run on threads so I can generate more points. willing to pay up to 100 dollars for this project as it shouldnt be too hard

$137 (Avg Bid)
    $137 Avg Bida
    5 bida

...static placeholder data. You will be connecting the app to a remote API to serve live data in the app. I will provide code examples to query the API for data. You will also be using the Twilio javascript SDK to display chat conversations and send new messages. There is existing code that integrates the Twilio native iOS sdk to handle notifications - you just need to adding loading conversation threads, unread counts, display messages and sending new messages to the Ionic app. We are using all default Ionic templates and UI components which have already been implemented, so this project should be fast for anyone familiar with Ionic / Angular (to add the API calls) and the Twilio javascript SDK. I am looking for someone that can start immediately and complete this in a few days....

$188 (Avg Bid)
    $188 Avg Bida
    16 bida

We are looking for a Freelancer who is creating Threads in niche relevant forums and promote them every day with new comments interact with the communities no SEO it is a promotionjob

$94 (Avg Bid)
    $94 Avg Bida
    12 bida

I'm looking for someone who can do forum posts, link building and mentions in threads. **NOTE: I DON'T WANT FORUM PROFILE LINKS, BUT ACUTAL LINKS FROM THREADS WHEN THE USERS ARE DISCUSSING A PARTICULAR SUBJECT** So you would need to; 1. Run a search on Google for *keyword* +forum 2. Setup an account on that forum 3. Make the neccessary posts in order to provide a backlink (For example: some forums require users to make 30 posts before you can add backlinks) 4. Once you have the ability to create backlinks, then join in the relevant conversions/threads and recommend our URL Either the keyword or naked URL will be fine, but it MUST LOOK GENUINE. I have around 50 URLs which need this so plenty of work for the right person. PLEASE NOTE: Automatic submission...

$150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Avg Bida
    14 bida

Wanting to have a slide show video created, comparing 2 content guideline threads from old style to new infographic, explaining on how great it looks with our new updated version, With added voice-over, comedy and music mixed in. Need to complete in one day, we have the material but would need some great ideas to make the presentation fun for our audience to see.

$115 (Avg Bid)
    $115 Avg Bida
    22 bida

...solicit feedback from the guest by asking pre-set questions at random. The answers will be rated at a click of a button, thus providing for an opportunity to know what the potentially “silent” customer thinks about your services. Communication Module The software comes with a powerful inbuilt communication tool which enables team members to communicate among themselves through clutter-free threads. Issues raised are sent to the concerned sections/departments directly to avoid clutter. The software has very effective escalation features to ensure that every request/complaint or adverse guest comments are attended to on time. Employee Module The core function of this module is to provide a polling tool that gives users an opportunity to nominate employees who dese...

$854 (Avg Bid)
    $854 Avg Bida
    47 bida
    SEO Manager Tamat left

Need someone to manage our SEMRUSH, Bing, and Google Analytics Accounts To Help Find Ways to Better our Main Website and Stores Rankings by way of knowing how to use these accounts to eliminate toxic links, where to place our links and share topics other sites. How to best use our currently ranked keywords, posts / threads and find ways to build on our already ranked articles We celebrate 20 years online this December and the last so called “medic” google update decimated our traffic! We’re talking 15k$ -20k$ revenue per month average and with highs as much as 40k$ to now 4k$ to 6k$ per month! I actually lost a credit card processor we used to take payments for over 11 years due to drop in sales raising red flags and concerns. We obviously have other merchant...

$1210 (Avg Bid)
    $1210 Avg Bida
    50 bida

I need a logo for my startup Manashi(means the finest or most beautiful in my dialect) Manashi is a full-service company providing haberdashery for dressmakers. Our aim is to inspire every designer to make something amazing! Our products are handpicked with contemporary crafters in mind. Our products varies from pins and needles, appliqués, trimmings, tassels, feathers, sequins, beads, ...the finest or most beautiful in my dialect) Manashi is a full-service company providing haberdashery for dressmakers. Our aim is to inspire every designer to make something amazing! Our products are handpicked with contemporary crafters in mind. Our products varies from pins and needles, appliqués, trimmings, tassels, feathers, sequins, beads, to measuring tapes scissors and all kinds of...

$64 (Avg Bid)
    $64 Avg Bida
    87 bida

Hi and thank you for r...data on our high powered workstation via TeamViwer as the files are too large to upload and download over the internet. Max budget $750 If you are based in Peru, we can send you the data via mail and you can do it on your workstatiuon: Max budget $1,500 Our Workstation is fast: Specifications of Workstation - AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X Processor (YD295XA8AFWOF) - 16 Cores and 32 Processing Threads - 4.4 GHz Max Boost Frequency, with 40MB Cache - 64 GB of RAM - 4 GB GPU - 2 TB M.2 SDD - 1 hour UPS and backup generator Software installed: - Excel - Agisoft PhotoScan - Microstation - Global mapper It will be up to the expert to decuide, however, we sugest the following steps: PLEASE READ THE FULL PROPOSAL IN THE ATTACHMENT, it has lots of helpfull in...

$1212 (Avg Bid)
    $1212 Avg Bida
    2 bida

Hello Experts, Twitter Thread Reader in Python with Extra Features We Need a Twitter Script similar to threadreaderapp[dot]com. but with add on features. 1. It will read the Threads on user demand for eg Twitter-username: @ourScript unthread see above site for working demo. 2. it will compile all thread into an HTML CSS page n create a link. n tweet back to twitter user who asked for it 3. once we reach this we will add more Features 4. this will be an hourly paid job Thanks

$19 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $19 / hr Avg Bida
    8 bida

...the right. • When the user hits pause, the timer should stop and keep the current time. At that point the user can change the values of the timer, hit start and it should continue to execute. • Don’t worry if the timer stops working if the user closes the timer screen. The goal with this project is to practice the update of UI from threads/AsynchTasks/Handlers. • Don’t use the Timer class from Android for this program. The whole idea is to practice threads. For the TicTacToe This part of the program should have the option to play two players or one player against the computer. If the user selects a two player game, alternating between each player, assume that the players “pass” the phone back and forth. Your code will need...

$17 (Avg Bid)
    $17 Avg Bida
    7 bida
    3d CAD model Tamat left

It a 2 piece, pill shaped capsule. It's 100mm in length when the 2 pieces are connected. The 2 pieces need to thread together with the male threads on the smaller piece. Drawings with dimensions are attached.

$64 (Avg Bid)
    $64 Avg Bida
    10 bida

...be: domain where found, URL where found, expired domain An example line would be: ,, The crawler should use just one thread, and for the user agent, should just be chrome if that is possible. I plan to do a phase 2 later where the crawler will check an API to see if the expired domains are available for purchase, and also to add threads, proxies, and other features. This will all be phase 2 and 3. Right now, I just want phase 1 completed where it takes an input of "" and then for domains it finds in 404 status, it should output "" This needs to be desktop based running on Windows 10 Pro. It can run in Powershell or Python, and other languages are fine as well. For continued development, it would

$165 (Avg Bid)
    $165 Avg Bida
    20 bida

To the right developer, this should be a super easy script: Here's the workflow 1. CLI: 2 arguments need to be passed "name" and number of threads 2. Open number of threads in a headless selelium browser with proxies from a list 3. Keep those browsers open until killed That's it.

$17 (Avg Bid)
    $17 Avg Bida
    2 bida

Souls and threads is a customised t-shirt venture based out in bangalore ,We are looking for website with e-commerce integrated,create your own design plugin,dynamic website

$264 (Avg Bid)
    $264 Avg Bida
    9 bida

Its a customized apparel venture based out in Bangalore. We are here to get many things to t get done for our project from logo to t-shirt designing and lot more .. Looking for budget friendly Free lancer

$44 (Avg Bid)
    $44 Avg Bida
    9 bida

Requ...defecto, y permite cambiar posteriormente). *Ajustar el radio de alcance en kilómetros de los ítems a visualizar. Al realizar el empaquetado se visualizan los puntos en los dispositivos reales de forma incorrecta entre ellos, mal alineados. A continuación el link de la publicación en el foro de Unity del programador original, explicando detalladamente su problema. Se necesita resolver la alineación de los puntos para que los marcadores se muestren en la ubicación más precisa posible según sus coordenadas. Y la aplicación debe ejecutarse bajo las plataformas de Android e IOs en las versiones a acordar con el programador. Gracias, Nati

$150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Avg Bida
    1 bida

I have a dedicated CENTOS server that I want to max out. It is a high end server with 64 GB ram and I have some demanding applications running on the server such as Python doing data processing in millions and very high threads. I need expert system admin to maximize the use of the system resources and optimize or tweak the Python script in order to maximize performance. Please bid only if you are both a system admin expert and a Python developer.

$65 (Avg Bid)
    $65 Avg Bida
    3 bida

...about the various banking transactions before it finishes. That’s it. JAVA VERSION: You will begin by reading the same data files. In this case, you will use Java’s IO classes to extract the input data Once you have the data, you will replicate the messaging program. In this case, you will use Java’s basic thread mechanism to create individual threads to represent each customer and bank. This will be a multi-threaded program. The customer and bank threads will exchange messages, using the same logic/order as described below. So now for the details. To begin, you will need a handful of customers and banks. These will be supplied in a pair of very simple text files – and banks.txt. You will see that each label is associated with a number. For cus...

$121 (Avg Bid)
    $121 Avg Bida
    3 bida

I need a couple of 3D models. Overall concept is a 'low poly' duck. The duck will have a cavity. This cavity will have a PCB inside a housing. Models to create: 1. 'Low Poly' duck. Needs to be hollow (or shelled). The cavity shall be just big enough for the PCB housing along with some simple threads. Duck should be similar to the model provided, but obviously low poly. 2. PCB housing. I am providing the PCB. It shall have matching threads. I am also providing some hand drawings for more details. Please send me a message for password and/or questions. Must be created in Fusion 360 or compatible file. No STL.

$124 (Avg Bid)
    $124 Avg Bida
    31 bida

Hi, I have a c# code that running with multi threads. its works fine with 100 threads, but when i run higher threads it freeze for some reasons, and eats the CPU. I need to modify the code to make it stable/reliable without freezing. I need someone to do the fix over team viewer, for educational purpose. Thank you, regards.

$128 (Avg Bid)
    $128 Avg Bida
    16 bida

Hi, I have a c# code that running with multi threads. its works fine with 100 threads, but when i run higher threads it freeze for some reasons. I need to modify the code to make it stable/reliable without freezing. I need someone to do the fix over team viewer, for educational purpose. watch and learn. Thank you, regards.

$38 (Avg Bid)
    $38 Avg Bida
    6 bida

i have a small project in Kuwait and in Instagram account for business and i need a logo for it but i dont have an idea about it. The brand is called and The slogan is : Hand crafted for your satisfaction. I will be presenting it next week in stores. Its a local business and hand made by my self and i use threads to make bracelets, Key chains and other accessories please see the account for more information about the items @ I would like to discuss the idea of the logo.

$72 (Avg Bid)
    $72 Avg Bida
    19 bida

We need someone with experience in PHP, ReactPHP, Threads, IPC to help us repair and further develop an application that uses just one connection to MySQL and do threaded work (receiving game server data around the world from Steam). Only very experimented bid.

$179 (Avg Bid)
    $179 Avg Bida
    20 bida

I have tried many different tutorials and threads to achieve what I am trying to do but to no help. Here's what I have and what I am trying to achieve: <div id="column1" class="columns"> <div id="5" class="dragbox"> </div> <div id="3" class="dragbox"> </div> <div id="1" class="dragbox"> </div> </div> <div id="column2" class="columns"> <div id="2" class="dragbox"> </div> <div id="4" class="dragbox"> </div> </div> The sort order is stored in an array: order1 = [column1:{3,5,1,4}]; order2 = [column2:{2}]; Using the sort...

$18 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $18 / hr Avg Bida
    18 bida

Goal: create windows service, multithreaded, which connects using IMAP to N mailboxes, where each such polling shall be in separate thread. Once email has arrived, download it and store on disk using MimeKit/MailKit. Update: the number of threads polling IMAP shall be variable, as new mailboxes may be activated by other app users during widows service runtime; mailbox infos shall be periodically pulled from SQL database via EF query (single query returning servername, port, username, password)

$85 (Avg Bid)
    $85 Avg Bida
    4 bida

I am looking for someone who is an expert in C, in particular, concurrent programming(multithreading). The hard deadline for this project is June 7th, 2 pm PST. The goal of t...programming(multithreading). The hard deadline for this project is June 7th, 2 pm PST. The goal of the project is to to create multiple variants of a program which counts the frequency (histogram) of the numerical digits ‘0’ - ‘9’ in a specified set of files. Each variant will have the same functionality but use a different paradigm of concurrent programming and/or thread safety: â—Ź Threads with coarse-grain locking â—Ź Threads with fine-grain locking, and â—Ź Readers-writers with coarse-grain locking. Upon successful completion of the project, the programmers will be considere...

$202 (Avg Bid)
    $202 Avg Bida
    5 bida

Looking for competent coder who can make modifications to HTML landing page and Wordpress site. Need to add geolocation code to HTML landing page: Need to modify colors and certain elements of Wordpress site. Must be able to start immediately.

$14 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $14 / hr Avg Bida
    22 bida

Artikel Komuniti threads Teratas