Accident and Emergency (A&E) nursing is an important role that provides life-saving care in potentially very challenging environments, often requiring the nurse to think and act quickly. A&E nurses offer a range of skills, from taking histories, administering and monitoring treatments, dealing with a range of situations such as family and grief counselling, managing pain relief and assisting with invasive examinations.
Here’s some projects that our expert A&E nurses made real:
- Providing technical advice on clinical governance issues and developing processes and policies.
- Assisting in the organisation and management of patient care, including clinical decision-making and administering treatments.
- Developing and training teams in emergency management, trauma team resuscitation programmes or rapid response initiatives.
- Working closely with doctors on shift rotas, commissioning strategies and clinical audits.
- Providing emergency services in a variety of medical fields such as anaesthetics, emergency medicine or intensive care.
- Leading basic projects such as staff training and patient education initiatives through to large scale research projects.
A&E nurses are the backbone of the healthcare system when it comes to providing crucial emergency care. Their ability to remain professional under pressure enables them to deliver quality care to patients who may already be in a distressed state, providing both reassurance and the highest standards of care. With the help of Freelancer.com’s network of A&E Nurses you can rest assured that any project you may require will be quickly accomplished to your satisfaction. So why not post your project today, invite an A&E Nurse on board today, and you’ll soon have quality results for your peace of mind!
Upah A&E Nurses