Digital Forensics Jobs
Digital Forensics is the practice of using specialized computer investigation and analysis techniques to identify and preserve evidence usually associated with criminal and/or civil litigation. A Digital Forensic Examiner is a skilled professional or certified specialist who can assist with the collection, identification, preservation, analysis, and communication of digital evidence stored on computers, mobile phones, external hard drives and other digital media associated with a criminal or civil dispute.
They work to recover any files or data that may have been lost due to either malicious activity or accidental deletion. Additionally, a Digital Forensic Examiner can also provide expert testimonies for use in Cybercrime Investigations and Cybersecurity Auditing.
Here's some projects that our expert Digital Forensic Examiner made real:
- Analyzing images and Prefetch files for digital evidence to use in an investigation
- Applying reverse engineering techniques on malicious codes for criminal cases
- Detecting unusual patterns among PDFs creation & modification dates
- Writing computer forensic programs to detect fake images from real ones
- Retrieving data from devices for both digital investigations and network security
- Documenting expert findings with conclusions drawn from evidence collected
By hiring an experienced Digital Forensic Examiner on Freelancer.com, clients who need assistance dealing with Cybercrime Investigations and Cybersecurity Auditing cases can easily have access to them. They are adept at recovering data in all kinds of challenging environments and situations. And if you need help in discovering digital evidence or analyzing large volumes of data, post your project on Freelancer.com now and get the job done right.Daripada 2,257 ulasan, klien menilai Digital Forensic Examiners 4.83 daripada 5 bintang.
Upah Digital Forensic Examiners