LoRa is an open radio-communication protocol used in the Internet of Things (IoT) industry. It stands for Long Range Radio, a popular wireless transmission technology that provides both longer and better range than a standard WiFi. It is designed for applications such as asset tracking, inventory management, smart city and industrial automation.
A Wireless Engineer can design and develop long-range, low-power networks for a variety of projects on behalf of the client. They can develop the network architecture, protocols, or components to ensure that the client needs are met. Wireless engineers also provide assistance in troubleshooting, maintenance and security of the system.
Here's some projects that our expert Wireless Engineers made real:
- Establishing a remote weather station with a mesh network and ESP32/CAM
- Modifying a project to read modbus data and exchange over LoRa
- Building an app to allow communication between LoRa Gateway & Thingsboard
- Linking multiple LoRa modules with a single master device (ESP32)
- Developing custom dashboards & publishing on The Things Network
- Designing a wearable device capable of measuring PPG, temperature and 9DOF IMU sensors with BLE & LoRa
- Assisting with questions related to blockchain networks (Helium)
- Installing & configuring a LoRaWAN node for TTN and measuring temperature
- Researching & analyzing potential sensors for LoRa networks
Overall projects have been carried out that allow efficient communication over longer distances at lower power levels compared to other technologies. Our expert Wireless Engineers have made various applications come alive, including weather stations, asset tracking, security/automation, mood boards among others; on top of answering questions regarding networks, protocols and components.
If you have any project related to Wireless Engineering – such as setting up long range IoT networks or customizing your own dashboards - don't hesitate to post a project in Freelancer.com so our skilled wireless engineers can make it real!Daripada 1,969 ulasan, klien menilai Wireless Engineers 4.94 daripada 5 bintang.
Upah Wireless Engineers
CubeSat satelite will be at least 550km above the earth. Elevation angle will be 20 degrees. LoRaWAN protocol will be used for the communication between sensor and CubeSat. Sensor could be any sensor like temperature and humidity sensor. Sensor transmitter power will be at least 23dBm. Tx uplink frequency will be from 148MHz to 150MHz (10 channels from 148.1MHz to 149.9Mhz with 200kz between channels, LoRa bandwidth 125KHz) RX downlink frequency will be from 137MHz to 138 Mhz ( total 3 channels, RX1 137.1MHz, RX2 137.3 MHz, beacon 137.1 MHz). LoRaWAN Protocol version will be 1.0.3. Sensor should support Clas A/B/C operations. Jobs that will be done: 1) Hardware Design of a LoRaWAN IoT sensor ( Schematic, Layout, PCB) for the given frequencies usin SX1276 chip 2) Custimization of LoRaWAN pr...