Page Speed Optimization Jobs
Here's some projects that our expert Page Speed Optimization Experts made real:
- Enhancing WordPress loading time, adjusting MYsql and optimizing Apache web server environment
- Ensuring pages pass Google PageSpeed Insights criteria
- Identifying and resolving layout shift issues on websites
- Increasing platform speed particularly on mobile
- Installing plugins with licensed versions
- Working on broad performance optimization covering WordPress, Woocommerce and Elementor
- Improving loading time of any type of WordPress website
- Making designs changes and optimizing speed for a Shopify store
Page Speed Optimization is an important activity for any website owners who rely on their webspace being fast, secure and flawlessly optimized to deliver the best visitor experience. Our team of experts at Freelancer.com can take on any Page Speed Optimization project you have, from making small adjustments to the overall performance of your website to completely transforming it into a lightning fast webspace. Contact us now to get started and let our Page Speed Optimization Experts do what they know best!Daripada 16,315 ulasan, klien menilai Page Speed Optimization Experts 4.89 daripada 5 bintang.
Upah Page Speed Optimization Experts
Our website at needs to be updated to the latest WordPress and several plugins also need to be updated. Your job will be to back up the site and get it up to date and optimized for speed as right now the speed grade is a C, we want it to be a grade A.
I want to minimum 80% of score in mobile pagespeed insight right now it's 62 in mobile 94 in dekstop I was working on it from last few days now don't have time. This is the page :
1. We need to find ways to exclude most dynamic pages while keeping caching on static pages when users are logged in. 2. Some pages can be fully cached. If we can do this without affecting the more dynamic pages, that would be a huge accomplishment and the goal of this project. 3. We has a page with one small area that is affected by user data. If we can use some <no-cache> headers for particular DIVs on this page, that would be a phase 2 project.
I need to improve the speed to my website. I would like to improve all 4 phases on page insight which is performance, Accessibility, Best practices and SEO. The website has custom code so EXTREME caution should be taken while trying to improve the speed optimization. I need someone to be able to work on this now. website is Click on this direct link for the report: Please bid your FINAL price. Do not ask for more than what you bid. Check report before bidding. insert: "Checked" in your bid so I know you read everything and you took a look at the page insight report.