Town Planning is an inventive area of the urban environment design which consists of the processes and regulations used to plan the utilization of land in order to make good living areas. Whether planning conditions are needed for a new development, or a review of city-wide policies and plans is in order, a Town Planner can deliver successful results.
Town Planners should have a background in urban studies, economics, sociology, and planning sciences and also understanding of the physical environment and its use for human activities. Town Planners can offer services ranging from regional to neighborhood strategy planning and implementation, social analytics, zoning feasibility studies (LUPs), civic engagement strategies, and government partnerships.
Here's some projects that our expert Town Planner made real:
- Developed master plans for an entire city with infrastructure for roads, sewage systems and other utilities
- Researched best practices for a regional sustainable development plan, ranging from budgeting to public consultation
- Produced detailed town planning reports that included input from local stakeholders
- Carried out feasibility studies for complex multi-storey developments with data collection on socioeconomics, transportation, ecology and other areas
- Analyzed existing regulations to advise drafting precise local plans that met political requirements while satisfying concerns related to public safety and other relevant topics
Town Planning has a key role in making our cities efficient and livable. Our experienced Town Planners have worked on creative projects that encompass everything from developing master plans to researching sustainable opportunities to cooperating with local stakeholders. Invite one of our Town Planner experts on Freelancer.com to help your project reach success!Daripada 2,995 ulasan, klien menilai Town Planners 4.89 daripada 5 bintang.
Upah Town Planners