VBScript stands for Visual Basic Script and is a scripting language developed by Microsoft to be used with Internet Explorer. It is a powerful tool that can be used to create interactive web pages, automate tasks and develop custom software solutions. A VBScript Developer can help clients take advantage of this technology by creating customized solutions suited to their needs, saving them time and money, while allowing them to quickly tailor their services.
Here's some projects that our expert VBScript Developer made real:
- Adding interactive web page features and automation to improve customer experience
- Designing search functions for websites running on classic ASP
- Creating .bat or .cmd files to streamline tech processes
- Building pins generators for Pinterest
- Making charts from columns of data in Excel
- Writing macros and scripts for Outlook applications
- Moving files between remote folders as needed
- Updating existing VBA codes for accuracy and consistency
- Developing crystal reports using VBA code for version 14 of SAP software
- Merging spreadsheets into custom built spreadsheets
VBScript Developers are extremely valuable - they can build software solutions that are tailored specifically to the needs of the clients, increase efficiency and decrease costs. Our expert VBScript Developers have already completed many challenging projects on Freelancer.com that reveal just how powerful the technology is if put in the right hands. If you are looking for a solution tailored to your specific needs, our experts are here to help at Freelancer.com. Post your project today and discover how hiring a VBScript Developer can help you achieve success!Daripada 17,110 ulasan, klien menilai VBScript Developers 4.91 daripada 5 bintang.
Upah VBScript Developers
For a client we are seeking a skilled professional to automate the activation process for Microsoft Office and Windows. He needs an activator that will automatically activate Office and Windows multiple times using MAK keys. The goal is to invalidate the MAK by removing all available activations. This has to be done in a loop until there are no more activations left. Starting point will be a CSV file with an IDs associated with one or more MAK keys. Once the user enters a CSV and an ID, the program will automatically fetch the associated MAK keys from the file and start activating them one after another. The keys finished have to be logged or displayed such that they can be copied. Ideally, no software has to be installed. If this is not possible, a VM should be used. The source ...