I'm a game developer working on my mobile game using Unity game engine where the players can customize their characters by changing their outfits, hairs, skin/eye colors. Many of them could be unlocked only from in-app purchases using game currency.
My requirements are:
1. All the models below must be created using Blender. I want to get the models in .blend and .fbx file.
2. I already have a highpoly rigged, boy and girl model in fbx format. Need to convert them to lowpoly and to have one rig same for both.
3. I want Blendshapes for the characters like happy, laugh, sad, angry, eye blink, wonder and shocked, that work directly in Unity.
4. I want lowpoly outfits, hairs, hats and glasses for both the girl and the boy.
- They should be appropriate for kids in term of style and color. Attached are some examples.
- They should not textured as flat colors. I mean I want them to have the look and feel of hand painted models.
- They should be good weight-painted to move along with the character animation smoothly.
- The body mesh under outfits should be removed to avoid overlapping/clipping issues.
- All girl's outfits must cover the chest and abs part. The chest should be flat as there is no breast.
5. High quality textures of size 2048. They should be combined as much as possible in one image.
6. All models must be unique for my game and don't have any copyright violation. In the future, the freelancer must not use/sell the models he created for me to other customers.
Some more details could be provided later.