We are an Archviz studio specialized in photorealistic exteriors and interiors, we need a figure who can integrate our work (INTERIOR RENDERING), in the initial part of modeling and rendering, creating INDICATIVE, MID QUALITY images WITH THE PURPOSE OF SHOWING THE PROJECT AND THE FURNITURE AS A WHOLE, we don't need extreme photorealistic quality, we don't even need low quality images with technical errors, we need a middle ground, fast, smart and concrete model & render, no frills.
In short, we are looking for 3d freelancer/s artist / s, hungry and with a photographic eye, good technical skills, problem-solving and autonomy, able to produce the best possible quality renders quickly and professionally respecting the required budget and time, AND VERY IMPORTANT, focusing on our requests.
- Cad and Elevations (ONLY INTERIOR)
- Interior furniture distribution & Additional Info
- Interior Assets
- Textures and / or Material indication
- Image dimensions, file format & dpi Info
- 3D modelling based on cad & Elevations (Walls, Floors, Ceiling, Doors & Windows...main details)
- Furnish the model using Assets provided based on Furniture Distribution (If some assets is not available for example kitchen, a main model to modify or to take as an example will be provided)
- RENDERING of the indicated areas, project by project (Good Post Production Appreciated)
- 3D model created need to be sent, together with the post production file & original images
- Every Render need to be sent with material and object mask
You can take the files added as an example of 2 projects, minimal quality rendering accepted and ideal rendering quality. Original model file is required (open file format), no specific software is required (Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, Sketchup, Rhino, Corona, Vray, Lumion, d5, Unreal, Enscape...as you want, we need obj / fbx and good quality images).
We need only main area images, no details, pictures and models could be edited once finished.
Please only offer if you think you are able to meet budget and deadlines.
Additional info about the projects will be sent later.
We thank and wish you good work,