This project is based on designing of engine inlet, which includes cone, fan blades, casing and the first stage of the inlet. it consists of 4 STL files. The output should be in the form of a solid 3D CAD model and the four single parts bodies should be assembled. Not all the time you get good STL file. Most of the files are scanned proper and while designing you could make few assumptions. The main idea behind designing this model is for simulations, so the main focus should be on the aerodynamic curve from cone to 1st stage elevation. On this point, I require deviation analysis between the STL file and 3D Cad model.
Convert ASC, STL(point cloud file) SCAN to 3d solid CAD model([login to view URL]),
- Tolerance should be 0.1mm-0.3mm.
- Maintain smooth surfaces in solids.
- CAD model([login to view URL]) should be output.
- Softwares like Geomagic DesignX, Solidworks, CATIA V5 etc.
- Deviation analysis of all single parts and assembly.
* These files are confidential, please make sure the files are not disclosed anywhere.
Convert ASC, STL (point cloud file) to 3d solid CAD model ([login to view URL]).
Tolerance should be 0.1mm-0.3mm Maintain smooth surfaces.
CAD model ([login to view URL]) should be output.
Update accordingly to the rework modifications.
- Very good knowledge in CATIA V5, Solidworks, Geomagic DesignX etc.
- On time delivery , Quality with tolerances and analysis
Complexity of project (2 basic, 2medium parts bodies with 1 assembly)
Should complete within maximum 12-15Hours
41 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €40 untuk pekerjaan ini
DEAR sir I am so interested in your project . I can help as I am mechanical engineer experienced in design for fabrication professional in cad and solid woks