It is necessary to write a unique guide on "How to get Russian visa for citizens of the United States".
General requirements for the text:
1. The material should be of good quality, and divided into logical blocks, which will allow the reader to quickly evaluate its content and read (if necessary) only the part of interest to it.
2. In the text it is necessary to use (at least) one listing.
3. Enumeration lists should be at least 300 characters apart from the beginning and end of the text, the distance between the enumeration lists should be at least 450 characters.
4. The text should contain the subtitles of the second level (H2), the minimum interval between the subheadings is 600 characters, the maximum of 900 characters.
5. Key phrases should be used exactly once in the form in which they are presented below, phrases and word forms from key phrases can be used according to the restriction on the number of words used.
6. Key phrases should be evenly distributed throughout the text.
7. The text should contain only the following markup elements: Heading 1, Heading 2, list, paragraph, narrow text, bold text.
Text size: 4000 - 4500 characters without spaces.
Native speaker preferred.
More information about keywords and usage guidelines in attachment.