1. First I will not pay beyond the price listed. Do not bid if you think that you are going to negotiate larger amounts. However..... If I could ever find someone who wants to work and is reliable there can be more work.
2. There is an uploaded code structure you will need. Check the upload file. (QueryStringModule)
3. What I need is this.
Code allows an webpage to send a redirect to ANOTHER WEBSITE with a querystring such as:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] <--MVC controller knows to check for QueryString in URL.
The querystring is also encrypted via the code (QueryStringModule) included in upload.
So.... SiteA will send "...[url removed, login to view]"Bob"&Place="paris"&Car="Vette"
The QueryStringModule will be used to encrypt it - on event handler. And transfer to the othersite. (SiteB).
( [url removed, login to view] )
When the MVC controller page on the SITE B get the link, it needs to.....
1. Check to see if there is ANY querystring. [And allow for branching....if no querystring the site will redirect here]
2. Then Check to see if there is an ENCRYPTED quertystring. [And if so..3]
[If the QS is not encrypted, same as 1]
3. Then decrypt the QS ([url removed, login to view]).
Lastly I want the Name Place and Car values pulled out of the encrypted query string as Variables so I can store them in a DB.
The hardest part is in the Querystringmodule provided. I just need to see how to manipulate the string after encryption, and after decryption as a long string.
1. You need to write code on SiteA to encrypt "...[url removed, login to view]"Bob"&Place="paris"&Car="Vette" including the C# codebehind pages.
2. You need to show me how the SITEB page Decrypts the string and manipulates it, so that the three values can be extracted.
3. And you need to show me how I can detect and provide IF/THEN or Case type logic for detection of the encrypted URL on SITEB.
Provide all code
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $25 untuk pekerjaan ini
Sir, I have worked in a similar project like this. Also I have 4years of C# experience. Will be able to help you in your project. Looking forward to work with you. Regards, Sayantan Ghosh