Chess related website.
Projek ini menerima 28 bida daripada freelancer berbakat dengan harga bida purata ₹212988 INR.Dapatkan sebut harga percuma untuk projek seperti ini
Bajet Projek₹150000 - ₹250000 INR
I need a chess website with log in and payment feature. I want a easy to navigate and elegant interface for my website. Users will have the right to write blogs with interactive chess boards and chess notation. ( Refer [url removed, login to view] and chessbase website and visit their blogs ) Official chess players will give their FIDE id ( search for FIDE on google ) and all their information will be extracted from there. They will enter their mobile number and with OTP their number will be verified. There will also be a protocol to verify the identity of the official chess player. If a chess player does not have a FIDE id then he can log in with email id and a username but he won't enjoy the same features as that of official verified chess players who are members. There will be premium membership at some cost which will enable the members to access additional resources and features. Initial features on the site include
1) Ability to write blogs by special individuals who have the right to do so
- the blogs will have interactive chess boards with them and chess notation as seen in websites like [url removed, login to view] or website of chessbase ( search chessbase on google )
2) Premium articles and research papers explaining a concept of chess written by experts which members on the site can buy.
- There will be folder like space for each user where they can store all the things they bought like articles and research papers.
3) Users can save all their online and offline games on cloud and analyse them with the help of chess engines like komodo 10 , stockfish 8 (open source ), houdini 5.
- The games will be saved in PGN format and positions will be saved with the help of FEN code. Please search on google and get familiar and comfortable with these terms and the notation of chess.
- Check the software chessbase14 as a reference and try to learn how it works. It is used by professional chess players to store and analyse their games.
4) Tactics training software as provided by [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and chesstempo.
- There won't be any playing feature provided bewteen users or the computer.
Mencari untuk memperoleh sedikit wang?
- Tetapkan bajet anda dan tempoh masa
- Rangkakan cadangan anda
- Dibayar untuk kerja anda
Upah Freelancer yang juga membida projek ini
Usahakan projek seperti ini dan menjana pendapatan dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online