We need to co-opt a talented graphic artist with a strong UX, UI, information architecture, interaction design and usability knowledge.
- design an awesome mockup for the homepage of a presentation website, with flawless UX;
- UX re-checking and visually refining the result.
The homepage will be one-scroll, with 7 consecutive screens, each one featuring a category of information, with dynamic effects, parallaxes, loading icons, hero images, video background.
• very good knowledge of a dedicated prototyping application (an application able to create a high-definition, interactive, responsive mockup of the homepage; the mockup must be very close functionally and visually to the final website; preferably an online application, like mockplus, uxpin, justinmind etc., for easier feedback from us and/or our client, but less collaborative applications like Axure or Adobe XD are also good options, because the focus is on visual design, UX and functionality, not collaborativity);
• very good knowledge of the latest visual trends in web design, which can be proved with a relevant portfolio;
• good knowledge of typography and visual design;
• preferably, some knowledge of programming and wordpress, to understand the work of the programmer and to give him precise instructions.
A basic sketch of the homepage, text content and some requirements regarding the aspect and functionality will be provided by us.
Photo imagery will be selected by the freelancer, in harmony with the general design.
If our collaboration is very smooth and positive, we will continue collaborating on other projects too.