Add features / fix bug to an existing iOS app
- Status Ditutup
- Bajet $30 - $250 USD
- Jumlah Bidaan 38
In a general description: we are working on an app the manages work requests for a company, where an employee can accept or reject those requests. Here's the pending work to do:
1. One of the notifications of the app shows the wrong view [the correct view is already on the storyboard]. In that view the employee will see a phone number and be able to call it directly by pushing a button.
2. The app shows pending work requests, right now the employees can accept / reject them when the company creates de work order, but they're not able to reject them after accepting them [i.e. in case of illness]. We need to add this functionality.
3. When accepting / rejecting a new work request there are some new messages that should appear according to the status response from the server [right now there's only one message corresponding to one status].
4. Right now the employee can see all his requests in a view, but we need to add a filter: "Show requests from: today / next 7 days / next 2 weeks / next month / next 3 months".
5. Bug when calculating time: we modified a value the company is now working in different states in different time zones [although if the request is at 9, the app shows that the request starts at 9], before this change everything worked fine. There's a part where the app manages if a employee can start a request [he just have to input a code], if he tries to start it 30 minutes before it shows a message "Wait 30 minutes to start your request", but right now it's somehow not making the calculation correctly because it shows something like "365 minutes to start your request".
Regards.Dapatkan sebut harga percuma untuk projek seperti ini
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Dapat dibayar untuk kerja anda
Upah Freelancer yang juga membida projek ini
Usahakan projek seperti ini dan menjana pendapatan dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online