Create both an Apple & Android app, that loads a webpage that already exists
- Status Ditutup
- Bajet $250 - $750 USD
- Jumlah Bidaan 11
I have a website that is fully HTML5 responsive from large scale desktop down to mobile phone size.
I am after 2 things:
1) An apple compatible app that is available in the Apple store.
2) An android compatible app that is available in the Play store.
The apps will be identical in function and must:
2) On opening the app, check the manifest version. Update when necessary.
3) Work identically to the website, yet conceal as best as possible that its just using the website (i.e, hide browser settings and all that). It cant just "launch a browser" if that makes sense - it needs to be inside the app that is downloaded.
Any bugs or changes needed within the actual website I will fix, but it has been thoroughly tested.
I will need you to:
1) Build the 2 apps and launch them into the app stores, or provide me with the app and information to do so.
2) Scope to me any information in the manifest you will need.
3) Anything else website side that you need done for this to work.
4) Provide a rough timeline on how long it will take. I assume this wont take very long, so 2 weeks to be finished would be ideal. I am happy to focus on an apple App first, and then we can make the playstore version.
I will provide the website url through discussions.
Thanks everyone!Dapatkan sebut harga percuma untuk projek seperti ini
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Dapat dibayar untuk kerja anda
Upah Freelancer yang juga membida projek ini
Usahakan projek seperti ini dan menjana pendapatan dari rumah!Daftar Sekarang
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online