The following functionality and php code neds to be finished, debugged and demonstrated
1. On a web page there will be link "demo" which opens a login window (I provide design/layout of the login window in html)
2. Submit of the login window activates and passes the userid and password fields to the execution of a [url removed, login to view] code in an app server. The functionality of the php code is provided below:
a. The php connects to a mysql demo database. The php code checks the entry of userid against any one of three fields of user id, pcaller id and scallerid in the database. If checks fails to find the record displays "incorrect user id" on the login window.
b. The php code then checks the password field against the field of password in the mysql database. If check fails, displays incorrect password in the login window.
c. The php code then checks the password field agsinst the field of rpk and then creates a time stamp of current time and checks the timestamp field against the timestamp field in the mysql database plus an offset. If the checks fails, displays " incorrect rpk" or "correct rpk time expired" in the login window.
4. You must have access to a mysql database to debug the php code. The fields of mysql demo db are provided below.
5. Some other program, not part of this effort, writes these fields. All the fields except pin and date are used in this php code.
//------Demo db fields are: --------
sequence (int 4)
pcallerid (char 10), primary
scallerid (char 10)
userid (char 6)
password (char 6)
rpk (char 4)
timestamp (date and time)
6. You must be able to demonstrate the complete functionality of the project, before I accept the finished code.