I am looking for someone to expand on my already working Image editor for various Nintendo 64 games. The program (source included below) will convert various images types eg. (.ci8, .c32, .ci4) into .png . The tool will also do the reverse of that and Convert the image from .png back into whatever image type I select. To use the program you just drag an image into the program and it will ask what type of image you would like to convert to.
Budget is $100
I would like to Expand the existing image converter program to do the following;
- Implement a yay0 encoder+decoder in Python
- Add support for reading and writing yay0-encoded image data.
- Add support for reading and writing external palettes.
- Add support for other compression types (
-implement other Nintendo 64 game image types eg. (rgba 32bit, rgba 16bit, 16bit YUV, etc) Read more here:
[url removed, login to view]
I have included a sample image that I would like you to convert to see if you can do the job. The image file and color palette are separate files so the program will need to be able to support that.
To get the images+pal to work with the existing code, you will have to manually performed these steps:
- Decode the ci8 with an existing yay0 decoder.
- Pad the palette to 512 bytes.
- Combine the palette and ci8 in to a single file. (first 512 bytes are palette (32 bytes for ci4), rest are the yay0-decoded image data)
11 freelancers are bidding on average $490 for this job
HIGHLY interested with your project. I'm ready to start right now. I'm an individual developer and my completion rate is always 100%. I STRICTLY BITE only WHICH I CAN CHEW. Knock me please