1) first it is run from a solidworks file. Let`s call it target file. We can pass data from DriveWorks to the custom properties to be used by the macros.
2) it should open another file with a known location
3) then switch configuration ("for Mold")
4) save that configuration as a parasolid
5) open the parasolid file and save it as .sldprt somewhere
6) then it should make "insert part" inside the target file with the .sldprt in (5)
7)It should clean the feature folder inside the target file so that only one imported feature remains
8)It should delete the parasolid file and the .sldprt file from (5)