we have a wordpress website and are going to install a membership plug-in to manage and administrate our members. With this add-on we want to capture name, adress and payment information of our customers.
We are using JIRA Service desk (cloud version) to offer services to our customers for which we make them pay a specific amount of money for each request they create. Our website is the 'entry point' for the customer. From here it should be possible for the customer to jump to JIRA to either
- view existing service desk requests
- create new Service desk request
For this purpose I included two buttons on the start page. Via these two buttons the customer should be routed to the JIRA service desk directly.
For these two processes we need an Interface to Jira:
- Login to Service desk to create or view requests -> instead of logging in via the standard Jira Service desk login screen the user should Login on our Website via the Membership plug-in and we conduct the Jira Login process via an API so the user ends up directly logged in to Jira
- Create customer account -> this will be called automatically in case the customer tries to create a request but has no membership account yet. Here instead of the user having to use the Jira screens for signup process, our Membership plug-in will be used to create a user in case somebody is new to our Website. Once the member is created within this plug-in we should automatically call Jira customer account creation via an API in the background
On the first spot, this is what we need from technical perspective but I am not an expert so you will know better:
- Login: [url removed, login to view]
- Create customer: [url removed, login to view]
Please do only bid for this project in case you already have experience with
- wordpress (at best also with Zerif Lite scheme)
- JIRA API development/implementation