Here are the requirements.
1. The calendar must look similar to the graphic which I is attached
2. The calendar must work with XML as per the example in the attachment
3. "Today's Date" will be highlighted in a separate colour
4. Information within a date will be underlined or bolded to enable
the user to click on that header, thus loading information into the
"calendar description" box
5. The information within the calendar description box will contain
all applicable data pertaining to that header, plus a "Link" to either
an external document (such as a web based PDF file) or a file within
the same directory as the calendar itself.
6. Each box or section that contains data will have the ability to
expand or contract depending on the amount of information it has taken
from the XML file
7. Weekends and holidays will also be in a separate colour
8. Arrow buttons at the top of the calendar that permit the user to
either advance or go back one week, one month and one year.
9. A dynamic text box that shows today's date: i.e. Today's Date:
September 01, 2004
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $85 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We are a team of highly skilled and world flash programmers. Please visit our site saffronragemedia.com and see our eye catchy work both in scripting and animation. Best Regards Team Saffronragemedia.