What to do and what to submit to your course tutor.
You are asked to submit 3 new pieces of work to your tutor for this assignment. You should produce:
1. A Tutor Report of about 2000 words that describes the situation you are addressing in course terms drawing freely on the concepts taught in T306, T551 and T552. The discussion and argument should guide your tutor through your chosen method and demonstrate the progression and interconnectedness within your method from one stage’s outcome to the next. Your Tutor Report should include a range of diagrams to help your tutor make sense of the situation and subsequent analysis. It should also include the analysis method diagram and your Ethicality Statement. (60 marks)
2. A Client Report of about 500 words. This should be a briefing document aimed at your Client and in plain English that justifies and ‘sells’ the options for change and/or recommendations coming out of your study.
3. Project Log. The whole of this document can be seen as ‘the story of your Project’ and is in two sections. The first part – the summaries – can be an extract from your Learning Album if appropriate. These should consist of weekly or period summaries, whichever is appropriate to you and your style of working, detailing your progress through the Project production period. The second part is an overall summary where you are expected to reflect, in course terms, on your experience of putting your project together. This is very much an opportunity to communicate to your tutor how you have reflected on your learning and applied your systems thinking in practice (see Block 5).
This item does not have a word limit specified but as a rough guide to upper limits:
(a) The weekly summaries should be no more than 200 words each.
(b) The overall summary should be no more than 1000 words.
(Total = 100 marks)
Your report should be based around an explanatory commentary in course terms that guides your tutor through your analysis and includes:
1. Your description of the problem situation using appropriate systems language where possible. This should be as presented to, and seen by you. Your data collection should have been completed.
2. An analysis method diagram illustrating the procedural steps through the analysis method you have adopted or developed together with a rationale for its use in this context.
3. Your Ethicality Statement.
4. A Stakeholder Analysis that identifies all the stakeholder individuals and/or groups who should be considered in some way in your study.
5. Explanation of any problems you encountered in this project and how you dealt with them.
6. A reflection on how your understanding of complexity has developed so far while engaging in this project.