Dear Sir Madam,
This job posting has three open positions. We are looking for a Masters/PhD candidate in Politics and in History to undertake academic research and to produce their findings. We will also accept undergraduates for this position provided they have achieved a 1st.
Candidates must be available to start instantly.
The fields of research below are not wholly grounded, and will require for you to add a sense of focus and direction. These works will be published on our website.
Our chosen researcher(s) for history will be working on the militaries involvement and development of the modern states in the Middle East.
Our chosen researcher(s) for history will be working on Modern Japan and the crisis of 1960.
Our chosen researcher for politics will be researching Liberalism and Nationalism in Russia.
It is essential that:
- You are a native English speaker
- Can prove your academic qualifications
• A great knowledge and understanding of their subject area
• Awareness of key issues and debates
• Excellent skills in written English
• Demonstration of independent thought and originality of ideas
• Ability to research and track down relevant information
• Ability to keep to deadlines
• Ability to develop, structure and present arguments logically
• Ability to present ideas and arguments with clarity
• Knowledge and appropriate use of academic referencing styles
Must be familiar with referencing in Chicago (CMS)
Budget ranges from $225-$560 depending on which subject (as each will require a different degree of work).
I look forward to your bid.