To be acceptable, proposals submitted in response to this RFP must follow Outline 6.1 for Informal Proposals in the course text, pp. 86, and must contain the following:
Write an Abstract, in 200 words or less, which summarizes the key selling points of your proposal. Your Abstract should be responsive to the Evaluation Criteria for the proposal.
• A Purpose section clearly stating that the proposed topic will fulfill the Formal Report requirement for EGR 3350, Summer Semester 2016.
• A Background section that provides information on the proposed topic, and that demonstrates the efficacy of this topic for the EGR 3350 Formal Report assignment.
• A Scope section that clearly defines what will and will not be treated in the proposed formal report.
• An Approach section that details specifically what the proposed paper will contain and how the research will be conducted.
• A Result section that describes the benefit of this report in terms of providing information and fulfilling course requirements.
• A Statement of Work section that lays out the major tasks for completing the formal report assignment, including the primary deliverables: the Formal Report Briefing and the Formal Report Document. Each task statement also should clarify why the task is needed.
• A Personnel section specifying who will be doing the work or providing other resources, and why these people are qualified.
• A Facilities and Equipment section specifying what physical resources will be required and how they will be obtained.
• A Fiscal section showing the proposed budget for the project, including such costs as labor, travel, materials, and computer access, and a table summarizing costs.
• A Time section showing the hours required to complete the proposed formal report. Note: this information may be included in the Statement of Work.
• A Contact section listing a name and e-mail address or phone number where more information about this proposal can be obtained.
• Must include a minimum of 8 viable and credible sources
• Must follow guidelines in the Annotated Bibliography Tasking Sheet
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
Evaluation Criteria: There are three criteria for this proposal, listed in order of importance:
Criteria #1: Importance of the topic: To what extent is the proposed topic significant, or growing in significance? For example:
A. is the subject technology innovative?
B. is the subject technology becoming more important in the context of the economic, scientific or engineering community, as measured by an increase in market share, sales, R&D funding, total number of end users, etc.?
C. is your proposed topic a platform technology, i.e., a critical component that enables a broad / diverse number of other products, or applications)?
Criteria #2: Qualifications of the Principal Investigator: To what extent is the principal investigator qualified to conduct this research?
Criteria #3: Adequacy of the Budget / Facilities and Equipment
To be acceptable, proposals submitted in response to this RFP must follow the format requirements specified in the EGR 3350 Course Syllabus for Summer Semester 2016. The proposal must be at least four pages long, not counting visuals
Abstract done by tomorrow noon.
Research about composite materials.
done by Saturday night.
25 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $154 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi i am an experienced technical writer with an Engineering background. Check my work history. I have completed 240+ technical writing projects on topics. I can assure you quality writing..
Please assign me this project. I have vast experience in this field and I have previously done numerous similar projects. If you award me this project, you are assured of quality work on the set deadline.