Using this website ( PM me for the link ) as your source to answer these questions. Please answer the questions below with detail.
1. Tell me about The Company. When was it started? What is its key business? Please provide a brief history.
2. Is The Company privately held or publicly traded?
3. What do you consider the future prospects for The Company? What are their long-term survival prospects? Are they providing products and services that give them a market advantage? Do you think these same store ideas would survive as a storefront in local markets?
4. What other businesses, either online or physical would The Company consider their competition?
5. Describe the target audience for this company. Do you think that based on the design and content of this site that they are meeting the needs of this audience? Please provide as complete a list of a demographic breakdown if possible (i.e., Majority male users between the ages of 35-55 who make over $50,000 annually, interested in sports and outdoor events). If you don't have access to this information, please provide an educated guess.
6. How does the Company's web presence compare against their competitor's sites? Is their site welcoming and the kind of place you would personally want to hang out or are there factors that make it less inviting?
1. Do you consider The Companyâ€™s web site design to be intuitive? Are their other features like FAQs, help menus, instructional videos, etc. that serve to make the site more user friendly?
2. Does The Company provide a privacy statement on the site? Would you have any privacy concerns in doing business with this company?
3. Does the company offer any direct customer support through the site or via phone? Have you personally had any experience with The Company's customer service?
4. Is The Companyâ€™s online ordering system easy to follow? Would the average user find it intuitive and easy to complete? Have you ever placed and order using The Companyâ€™s system?
5. How good a job is the company doing with their online marketing? If you search for them on Google are they in the number 1 position or hard to locate? What might they do to improve their visibility?
6. Is information posted about The Companyâ€™s products and services easy to find on the site? Do you consider it useful and accurate?
7. While functionality is the focus of any good eBusiness, would you also consider this site to be aesthetically pleasing as well?
8. If you were in charge of The Company, what changes might you make to the products or services being offered? The approach to business?